Remarkable Craft Clearance Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Selling Dawn Bibby Designs but no mention of who's designed them. :wonder:

:devil: QVC

Miceal just asked whether one item was new today. D'uh, it's CLEARANCE, what a silly question. That was about the lace collection which I think is one of Dawn's.

Oh my word another even more remarkable craft show.

How an earth was Catherine Huntley able to act though that show with Amy ?

With the show basically full of Dawn Bibby Designs, with not a title listing them as such.
But every camera close up of the title on each paper cut to avoid showing Dawn Bibby Designs, but carefully showing the big seller name of Kanban.
Oh but what about the huge cock up of showing the limited stock / sold out banners at the bottom of the screen.
Which clearly the title of the kits Dawn Bibby Designs was for all to see, but no vocal mention from Catherine of them showing the stock levels.
But the real low point was the selling of Dawn's very own drawing of her westie Lucy.

The prize of never missing chance to get a single sale goes to QVC this evening :bandit:

:angry:

Selling Dawn Bibby Designs but no mention of who's designed them. :wonder:

:devil: QVC

Yes I noticed that, I thought it was a bit of sour grapes and childish not to mention her, if they didn't want to mention her why not just send this now obviously unwanted stock to their outlet shops, and resist the temptation to make a few more quid out of it?

After all those years of banging on about her being the Queen of craft as well!

Dawn has answered comments on Twiiter made about yesterday's show, stating new ranges will be coming on C&C in a few months.

Explains why Q moved rapidly to shift her stuff using her friend and niece to flog it. :down:

Latest posts

Back