Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got my French set today, signed for though
Waiting to try til my nails grow out a bit as i tried it on very short nails and got it all over the top of my fingers which wasnt great

Got my French set today, signed for though
Waiting to try til my nails grow out a bit as i tried it on very short nails and got it all over the top of my fingers which wasnt great

Use micropore tape to mask your fingertips if you are getting polish on them.

Well, they've got until lunchtime today and then I'm back on the email to the woman from the CEO's office as to where my polishes are. Vamps, have you got yours yet?

Thanks Vamps your a mine of information!
We should have a tips thread for this range! I was a bit silly had the purple on a week no problems got a bit impatient to try a new colour took off the purple (badly, tried to do all at once like the promo advised) left my natural nails overnight and broke 2 just pottering about :( so will try out the micropore which i have a ton of!

No joy here Dips and I'm very disappointed.

Sausage, if my nails are very short I tape the tips quite firmly back with mp tape as it makes the capping easier. If by any miracle the tape stays clean I leave it, if I get gel on it, remove then cure.

Anyone who wants the clear look and is finding the base and top coat hard to remove:
As I said before those layers are the least absorbent so difficult to remove. Salon ranges have an extra product available, clear gel a little thicker than the polish and usually in a tub to be applied with a small brush. This is used to build up very thin nails or to substitute for the colour layer for the clear look. RCM will be bringing out treatment base coats, these should be excellent and can be worn on their own, no top coat as a protective, strengthener like nail envy etc., but cured in the lamp and durable, so sit tight, help is on its way.

Well, today's post has arrived sans polishes, so email already winging its way back to the CEO office for an explanation.

Well, today's post has arrived sans polishes, so email already winging its way back to the CEO office for an explanation.

Hi, have you sent it to QVC's CEO office or RCM ??
Have not received mine either, I even received two emails from qvc saying definitely would get them by the 8th [only got the emails after I emailed them though]!!!
many thanks

Currently to just QVC, as I am also going to ask for my postage back once this has been resolved.

Makes you won't why they were specific about them arriving "no later than" today, I thought they had planned to start sending them out at the beginning of the week so were saying today's date as a worst case scenario given postage inconsistencies etc, but looks doubtful now, especially given they were sending them out recorded. And if they hit a snag along the way that caused a delay surely everyone should have been kept updated. I'm getting properly arsed off with the whole fiasco now.

Got an email from RCM saying the items were sent Tues/Wed/Thurs of this week which means I wouldn't have ever had a chance of having them by today and we don't get deliveries on Saturday in Ireland.
However UK people might do better. :hi:

I havent received mine either :headbang:
am totally pi$$ed off now
I feel like just telling them to uplift the whole lot and give me a full refund

I received mine today - and the postage has been refunded. It has actually been refunded twice. I feel a bit guilty but I'm not going to point it out to them, rare enough they make a mistake in the customer's favour.

Latest posts

Back