Red Carpet Manicure - farce continues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spoke to CEO at QVC about people getting credit [as I was told by phone, email and letter to return for correct colours] and was told you were either supposed to get credit OR the replacement colours not both!!?? as If you got credit from QVC you were not to ask for the replacement colours as the credit was in place of getting the colours??!!:headbang:

The farce just gets worse here - today, I received a letter from QVC telling me to return the set as they were unable to get any more replacements! Glad I took matters into my own hands. Also, when I was offered the £20 credit, it was with their full knowledge that I had received my correct colours by contacting RCM directly, below is excerpt from the email they sent me

"Thank you for responding to my email and advising me of your contact with Red Carpet Manicure. I understand how disappointed you are with the service you have received from QVC in regards to this query. There seems to have been some confusion with the details passed from ourselves to Red Carpet Manicure about the extra polishes that should have been sent. As Red Carpet Manicure have advised they will send these out to you I would like to give a good will gesture for the inconvenience caused. I have issued £20 credits to your QVC account which I hope you can use to order something you want.

They Re now saying that £10:00 is max and £20:00 in error and I am not on list , despite being told that I was , the I wasn't then I was , now I am not...

I think Q has regressed from Shambles to Farce to Fiasco. That's using my GradingSystem. lol Good that you can share on this forum, and find out what others are offered. x NosyFromTheSidelinesSnarly

This really is too bad. How do they stay in business if this how they cope with what should have been a minor blip in the vast scheme of QVC's daily running? Just like every year they seem surprised by Christmas and can't manage the increase in orders. They really are the joke that doesn't make you laugh.

Got it resolved now to my satisfaction with QVC - hopefully.

I will think before I order again, but them I still need to,use my credit -LOL

i think I mist be tight but I've been reusing the same foam pads for months ....!
I've got 5 velcro strips and have attached a foam pad to each, and just soak them in acetone and use the velcro to hold the foam pad tightly on each nail, leave for 10-15 mins and the whole varnish comes off.

Loving your work. :up:

Totally agree if people share on here wot they have been offered/accepted then hopfully everyone will get the same as surely it cant be one rule for one person another for someone else. Hope everyone gets it sorted asap :)

i think I mist be tight but I've been reusing the same foam pads for months ....!
I've got 5 velcro strips and have attached a foam pad to each, and just soak them in acetone and use the velcro to hold the foam pad tightly on each nail, leave for 10-15 mins and the whole varnish comes off.

Where do you get the Velcro strips from please

Letter rec'd from QVC today!

Thank you for your recent query regarding the above item.

Please be advised that we are sorry that you have not received your replacement parts and that your order was not fulfilled when we said it would be.
We are now unable to gain further replacement parts for you and can only suggest that you contact us should you wish to return your order for a Full
Refund or a replacement order.

I apologise again for any and all inconvenience and should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team

This really is too bad. How do they stay in business if this how they cope with what should have been a minor blip in the vast scheme of QVC's daily running? Just like every year they seem surprised by Christmas and can't manage the increase in orders. They really are the joke that doesn't make you laugh.

So much for being the UK's biggest shopping channel.

Dusting off the old HR hat, I think some things have become obvious. Consumers 'TalkAmongstYourselves' nowadays via forums/FBook so we know what others have been told/offered/remunerated. And it was Consumers who identified the error, and indeed, provided solutions on this forum. And keeping others advised as to what was happening, providing contact details of RCstaff who were helpful. Q, as MiddleMan, have been SlowToReact, inconsistent, unhelpful and floundering. The third party, RCManicure have responded swiftly, sending products out directly and advising consumers promptly. Q have been resting on their laurels as AwardWinningCallCentre. A "HowHaveWePerformed" questionnaire would be helpful, Q. DareYou. DoubleDareYou. (Removed the HR hat for the last 2 sentences, as that was totally unprofessional. Child-like, in fact.) Snarly ... The above are IMO.

"Thank you for responding to my email and advising me of your contact with Red Carpet Manicure. I understand how disappointed you are with the service you have received from QVC in regards to this query. There seems to have been some confusion with the details passed from ourselves to Red Carpet Manicure about the extra polishes that should have been sent. As Red Carpet Manicure have advised they will send these out to you I would like to give a good will gesture for the inconvenience caused. I have issued £20 credits to your QVC account which I hope you can use to order something you want.

I got this reply From QVC.

Thank you for your patience while we looked in to this.

There seems to have been some confusion when we originally arranged for the correct three colours to be sent to all affected customers. However, we're pleased to confirm that the three correct colours will be dispatched directly from Red Carpet Manicure and should reach you in the next 3-5 working days.

We hope this doesn't cause you any further inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

what happened to my offer of a credit:wink:

Oooh TeddyBear581, they're just asking for an email entitled "What Can QVC Do To Make This Right?" GoGett'emGirl

QUOTE=Snarly;665152]Oooh TeddyBear581, they're just asking for an email entitled "What Can QVC Do To Make This Right?" GoGett'emGirl[/QUOTE]

HEHEHE!,never thought of that.
I have just sent one!:wonder::wonder:

what happened to my offer of a credit:wink:

Teddybear, you need to read my previous post, I basically told them they needed to do something to compensate me for my considerable inconvenience - I wouldn't have been offered the credit otherwise :wink:!

Seems to me (who still does not have replacement colours) that QVC have only responded to those who have made a fuss (and no disrespect to anyone who did and has had replacements and credits). I reported I had the wrong colours promptly and was assured of a speedy resolution and NOTHING so far at all, no e-mail, no text no nothing.

QVC categorically said to me today that the whole blame for this lay with RCM by the way, that they had caused the initial problem. I have been told I should receive my replacement colours within 7-10 days, so well over a month since the order arrived.

I was told the reason QVC made a goodwill gesture of £5 (and it took some quite significant discussion before she would even admit that) to some people was because of the original uncertainty and confusion about whether we needed to return or not. And no-one would have got both a credit and replacements.

What complete crap to be honest.

I am not going to let it rest now - I too can be a PITA (and again, no disrespect. I say good on you!) to QVC as frankly it seems that is the only way no get what others have for the same level of shoddy service.

Seems to me (who still does not have replacement colours) that QVC have only responded to those who have made a fuss (and no disrespect to anyone who did and has had replacements and credits). I reported I had the wrong colours promptly and was assured of a speedy resolution and NOTHING so far at all, no e-mail, no text no nothing.

QVC categorically said to me today that the whole blame for this lay with RCM by the way, that they had caused the initial problem. I have been told I should receive my replacement colours within 7-10 days, so well over a month since the order arrived.

I was told the reason QVC made a goodwill gesture of £5 (and it took some quite significant discussion before she would even admit that) to some people was because of the original uncertainty and confusion about whether we needed to return or not. And no-one would have got both a credit and replacements.

What complete crap to be honest.

I am not going to let it rest now - I too can be a PITA (and again, no disrespect. I say good on you!) to QVC as frankly it seems that is the only way no get what others have for the same level of shoddy service.

You go girl. QVC have made a complete pig's ear of the whole episode. They should have either let the mistake run until midnight and then changed the description and just inverted all the orders or switch the codes in their despatch system. They would have received more telephone calls that day with queries OR when they switched the codes to the right descriptions they should,d have noted the times and made provision for that. I imagine that it could all have been done in the database. Also they should have given the staff a briefing so that they all said the same thing so as to treat all customers equally.

Latest posts

Back