Reasonable questions in chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elle est la witchypoo

Attachments

• rr_0011~Esclarmonde-Posters.jpg
    rr_0011~Esclarmonde-Posters.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 203
lol nice to know I was right - but it does leave a sour taste . . .
. . . of grapes perhaps?

havent been on chat in rocks for some time things getting bad as you dont know when you are going to say something quite innocent and it be taken the wrong way so i now just sit in the back ground its a shame used to love the chats i have never seen you post anything that could be misconstude Daz so tell them to swivel

Hi Argey:1:
name and shame lol not Esclarmonde again !!!!!!!!!!!:54:

there seems to be quite a few comments lately about this Esclarmonde person, mostly from the same few people on here. It seems abit unfair to keep bitching about someone, even if they are being a pain. Perhaps they could be sent a personal message mentioning that they are upsetting some people on the rocks tv chat and seeing if it could be sorted out. Perhaps they don't realise they are offending people, and it seems a shame people are being upset.

Last edited:
there seems to be quite a few comments lately about this Esclarmonde person, mostly from the same few people on here. It seems abit unfair to keep bitching about someone, even if they are being a pain. Perhaps they could be sent a personal message mentioning that they are upsetting some people on the rocks tv chat and seeing if it could be sorted out. Perhaps they don't realise they are offending people, and it seems a shame people are being upset.

Hi Gemdreamer,

I'm sorry, but I think it's even more "unfair" to accuse some of us of "bitching" and to criticise folk for coming here to let off steam after they have been treated badly. As all bar one don't want to involve themselves in a ding-dong on live chat, then folk need somewhere to come and rally and gain some comfort from their fellow sufferers.

I can only assume you haven't been at the other end of this woman's outrageous attitude towards other bidders, in which case you wouldn't be suggesting that those who are should start pandering to her. Rest assured that this person knows very well what she's doing.

Some of us have to defend ourselves the best way we can, and if our "shopping experience" is being ruined by another trying to bully us out of bidding then where more appropriate to say so than on a shopping forum.

Sorry Gemdreamer but some very nice people are being badly treated and I won't sit back in silence while it continues. A PM would be like trying to attack a hungry bear with a feather.

Regards.

Argey xx

Esclarmonde is a member of ST - I've seen her in a different thread on here.

Hi Gemdreamer,

I'm sorry, but I think it's even more "unfair" to accuse some of us of "bitching" and to criticise folk for coming here to let off steam after they have been treated badly. As all bar one don't want to involve themselves in a ding-dong on live chat, then folk need somewhere to come and rally and gain some comfort from their fellow sufferers.

I can only assume you haven't been at the other end of this woman's outrageous attitude towards other bidders, in which case you wouldn't be suggesting that those who are should start pandering to her. Rest assured that this person knows very well what she's doing.

Some of us have to defend ourselves the best way we can, and if our "shopping experience" is being ruined by another trying to bully us out of bidding then where more appropriate to say so than on a shopping forum.

Sorry Gemdreamer but some very nice people are being badly treated and I won't sit back in silence while it continues. A PM would be like trying to attack a hungry bear with a feather.

Regards.

Argey xx

I wasn't suggesting you pander to her as you put it, just suggesting that as everyone on rocks tv chat has to be over 18, surely an adult discussion could put a stop to all the nastiness. It seems such a shame people are being upset when they are simply jewellery shopping, something that should be pleasurable. I understand you want to let of steam, but it is unlikely to help stop the nastiness is it

I wasn't suggesting you pander to her as you put it, just suggesting that as everyone on rocks tv chat has to be over 18, surely an adult discussion could put a stop to all the nastiness. It seems such a shame people are being upset when they are simply jewellery shopping, something that should be pleasurable. I understand you want to let of steam, but it is unlikely to help stop the nastiness is it

As I am over 18 (considerably), I expect to be treated as such, and arguing over this woman here will not stop any nastiness either. I do not need to be told how to conduct myself nor do I, personally, need to let of steam. However, I fully support those who do and most certainly would not criticise them for it. I won't engage further with you, as I really don't want this woman to be coming between forum members, and upsetting things here as well as elsewhere.

Argey

Our experiences

Gemdreamer, I dont think you know the full story.....
our experiences of this person are, they sell jewelery for a living anyway, and are there to stock up, so not just a shopper like the rest of us, and who was also always taking other peoples requests, so now this has been curbed by a new and fair request button system, 10 requests per person per day.
This person also badgers other rocks customers to sell them there wins too
to make a profit in their business.....also the advertising of their own wares in chat, sending out bad vibes sometimes putting new people off, this is not simply jewelery shopping like the rest of us.
We all know that the said person is a new member of ST so they must be able to read this thread and respond accordingly to any comments made.

Mirabelle

Latest posts

Back