Really? Fiona

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Knew it. Just knew she would be like that. I just don't like her at all.

She is not well liked amongst the Decleor girls either. I have chatted on occasions over the years to them at various Decleor counters in the department stores. No one has ever been complimentary about her. Quite the opposite in fact. One girl whispered to me ''She's a real !! ( rhymes with itch ) . None of us can stand her.''

fabulous :O)

:bear:I've noticed in the papers over the past few days they have been saying that too little sunlight and too much high SPF factor suncream leads to lack of vitamin D. I'd rather have a bit of a tan and not get osteoporosis!

fiona replaced a very worn out looking rep who dearly needed a lot of help that decleor in its bucket load could not help.

fionas forehaed was very wrinkled when she started at qvc. it looks suspiciously smoother.

fiona is never going to be a beauty in any sense of the word she is short,overweight and facially plain but she does explain what is in essence an expensive but quite basic range of skincare. nice smells and textures but nothing to write about in the skincare stakes.

:bear:I've noticed in the papers over the past few days they have been saying that too little sunlight and too much high SPF factor suncream leads to lack of vitamin D. I'd rather have a bit of a tan and not get osteoporosis!

i'd rather die looking like i've lived and enjoyed it than looking like i spent a pathetic little life in a dimly lit room smearing crap to my thin pale skin.

I agree

Quite a few of my female family members - aunts and first cousins - have unfortunately suffered from osteoporosis therefore my doc and myself keep a regular eye on my bones etc. Anyway in a recent discussion with the doc he recommended,infact insisted, that i get as much sun as poss( if poss in our climate,as Moth as said). Of course he recommended and i agreed that i should use a high factor sun protection but stay out in the sun for as long as comfortable. I think, as with everything else in life, a balance must be reached - AY's phobia with sun is annoying and totally unrealistic imo.

I don't enjoy sunbathing or beach holidays and I do wear high SPF on my face (have sun damage from living abroad do not want it getting any worse!) But for the most part I just get on with my life regardless of the weather ie don't make an effort to sit in the sun but don't go out of my way to avoid it either so hopefully I'll be striking a reasonable balance!

Going back to Decleor what do people think of the new cleanser?? I don't like the smell it reminds me of hair remover (Immac or whatever it's called now...) and so far I don't think it's all that - have only used it twice though so will perservere for a bit longer.

I'm not keen on the new cleanser. I got a trial size and have been using it in the mornings and thought it was ok but nothing special. Last night I decided to use it to remove my make up to give it a proper test. Although I didn't use it to take my eye make up off I did get a bit of the foam close to my eye and it really stung. Also when I used my toner I still had make up on my skin. And another thing, on the tube it says to use a toner after wards when Fiona kept saying it was a 3 in 1, cleanser, exfoliator and toner. So over all a huge thumbs down from me. I think it's over-priced and that Fiona got so carried away putting all the expensive ingredients in, she forgot to test it's effectiveness at removing make up, which is quite funny as I remember her telling a caller to use it in the morning and her other decleor cleanser in the evening.

My new favourite which I have been using for about a month is Elemis pro-radiance, effective, takes off all my eye make up, doesn't sting and leaves my skin soft..love it!!

I'm not keen on the new cleanser. I got a trial size and have been using it in the mornings and thought it was ok but nothing special. Last night I decided to use it to remove my make up to give it a proper test. Although I didn't use it to take my eye make up off I did get a bit of the foam close to my eye and it really stung. Also when I used my toner I still had make up on my skin. And another thing, on the tube it says to use a toner after wards when Fiona kept saying it was a 3 in 1, cleanser, exfoliator and toner. So over all a huge thumbs down from me. I think it's over-priced and that Fiona got so carried away putting all the expensive ingredients in, she forgot to test it's effectiveness at removing make up, which is quite funny as I remember her telling a caller to use it in the morning and her other decleor cleanser in the evening.

My new favourite which I have been using for about a month is Elemis pro-radiance, effective, takes off all my eye make up, doesn't sting and leaves my skin soft..love it!!

I agree with you about the eyestinging too Wildcat and I wear quite heavy eye make up (and Mally mascara!) so really need something that is effective and gentle on the literal eye area!

I normally use Alpha-H balancing cleanser and have also recently got a DHC cleansing oil (non-QVC item I got it on Amazon) both of which are much more effective than this Decleor so think it will be going back - in the HUGE box that it came in!!!

I have got an elemis pro-radiance from a TSV yonks ago, & really must try it, it's less than a year old so should still be good as unopened?

I don't enjoy sunbathing or beach holidays and I do wear high SPF on my face (have sun damage from living abroad do not want it getting any worse!) But for the most part I just get on with my life regardless of the weather ie don't make an effort to sit in the sun but don't go out of my way to avoid it either so hopefully I'll be striking a reasonable balance!

Going back to Decleor what do people think of the new cleanser?? I don't like the smell it reminds me of hair remover (Immac or whatever it's called now...) and so far I don't think it's all that - have only used it twice though so will perservere for a bit longer.

The new cleanser smells like Hydra Floral to me. :happy:

The new cleanser smells like Hydra Floral to me. :happy:

don't think I've ever had hydra floral Sazza, but the cleanser really reminds me of Immac! it may well just be my sense of smell though as most people reviewing seem to like it. I'm a bit funny with smells, can't use Philosophy HIAJ cos of the pong but am fine with A'kin rosehip oil which others find stinky....:thinking:

Latest posts

Back