Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a coincidence the ex Bid Slendertone wrap/now Scholl 'expert' Lucinda's Father/Grandfather had a shoe factory!

And when Gen declares you need no shapewear with the Bengalines, why had Receptionist/Watch buyer/Model Maria kept hers on?

What happened to the to the two 'guest presenters' from The Big Audition ?
The woman ( never to be seen again ) was on camera saying that being selected was going to change her life.
It wouldn't be like Ideal World to raise expectations unrealistically.

In my experience of watching 'reality' tv, the stipulated prize is rarely the actual prize.

It's probably contracted as an 'opportunity' by which they mean 'we'll send you to training and don't actually have to put you on tv'

What happened to the to the two 'guest presenters' from The Big Audition ?
The woman ( never to be seen again ) was on camera saying that being selected was going to change her life.
It wouldn't be like Ideal World to raise expectations unrealistically.

Have not seen the woman, the man I saw once was perfectly ok for a first go but was probably to laid back for what they want

Chef Joe is on with the krups

Chef Joe must be confused less than a week ago he told us there was "no need" to pay hundreds for a machine when he was shilling the salter twenty quid jobbie

Tonight "the cheaper machines are a false economy"

Bit like your words Chef

Chef Joe is on with the krups

Chef Joe must be confused less than a week ago he told us there was "no need" to pay hundreds for a machine when he was shilling the salter twenty quid jobbie

Tonight "the cheaper machines are a false economy"

Bit like your words Chef

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? NO! it’s Superman

Is it a Chef? Is it a Barista? NO! it’s Joe ‘Effin Remblance :mysmilie_59:

6D3FFAAA-FCBC-49D6-A612-D2E20A681006.jpg5F35B5D5-B0EF-47B5-A85C-40FDFA42FAE0.jpg

Hayley is on now, selling a 'Faux fur Tippet scarf'

Their usual price £9.99, today's "special price" £7.99 + £1.99 p&p

Sounds to me like it's still £9.99, like it's always been.

When has Hayley ever steered us wrong?

I have noticed, that during the unfortunate moments when I have switched to IW and DP has been on, that he seems to be more clearly stating the flexi prices and pointing out how many of them there are. Have IW been drilling the proper presenting skills into him while he was away? How long will it last!!!

I have noticed, that during the unfortunate moments when I have switched to IW and DP has been on, that he seems to be more clearly stating the flexi prices and pointing out how many of them there are. Have IW been drilling the proper presenting skills into him while he was away? How long will it last!!!

He tried to reform after the deluge of upheld ASA complaints against him at Bid, that didn’t last long.

In fact one day he even had a bit of a rant about having to get things correct because the ASA were watching.

He’s lovely :mysmilie_59:

He tried to reform after the deluge of upheld ASA complaints against him at Bid, that didn’t last long.

In fact one day he even had a bit of a rant about having to get things correct because the ASA were watching.

He’s lovely :mysmilie_59:

So perhaps there was more to this than just the obvious racist comment relating to Peter Simon's suspension?

I'll give him about as many weeks as he was suspended before he goes back to his old ways :mysmilie_59:

So perhaps there was more to this than just the obvious racist comment relating to Peter Simon's suspension?

I'll give him about as many weeks as he was suspended before he goes back to his old ways :mysmilie_59:

He was still on Bid when he said that about the ASA, it was at the time that complaint after complaint was being upheld. It seemed pretty petulant of him, given that the ASA agreed with several complainants that he was misselling items.

All they insisted on is that he told the truth, which he seems a bit miffed by! :mysmilie_59:

Tickled me watching Vol Au Vent shilling those radiator fans, and in the process completely destroying all the claims about those ceramic storage heaters.

He went into great detail about how a standard radiator sends the heat upwards, and eventually (after quite a long wait) the heat reaches the ceiling and then starts its circulation around the room. All standard stuff, and how radiators work in general.

Which means the same applies to those ceramic heaters. They of course, try to claim that they radiate heat outwards, but do that by sticking a temperature gauge directly on them.

So yeah, he did a great job of debunking the ceramic heaters, but seemed oblivious bless him :)

Just been watching a bit of the STK phone show. I'd like to meet the Daily Mirror writer that voted it gadget of the week and said it stood up against the iPhone X and Galaxy 9. First thing I'd ask him is who his dealer is, because that's some wacky **** he is smoking.

Looked at some reviews, and while it does seem to be a much improved STK phone overall, they slate the camera and the fact it has a 720p screen. Two things immediately that put it several leagues below the X and Galaxy 9. Both renowned for great cameras and screens.

Of course, that means Gollum can have that punchable smirk on his face as he announces that they won't be charging £600 for the phone :mysmilie_19:

Then he sits and in his serious voice, declares that he must order one after the show. I'll watch future phone shows with interest to see if he talks about his STK purchase :mysmilie_17:

Ayley tells us the williams will not be around for the afternoon shows as they have had "record breaking" 7am and 9am shows (how can it be a record breaking 9am show at 5 past?!)

She also suggests giving microfibre cloths as xmas gifts. Now I love microfibre cloths and use them all the time however that seems a stretch

Oh Nanty. There he is, going into sincere mode urging viewers who don't want to miss out on the gold version of the STK phone, to order now as stocks are running out.

And while you are ordering, he thinks you should order the protective case to make sure your "incredibly high spec phone" is protected. Good idea. The protective case is black though nanty :mysmilie_11:

Ayley tells us the williams will not be around for the afternoon shows as they have had "record breaking" 7am and 9am shows (how can it be a record breaking 9am show at 5 past?!)

She also suggests giving microfibre cloths as xmas gifts. Now I love microfibre cloths and use them all the time however that seems a stretch

I’m surprised she didn’t suggest giving individual Microfibre Cloths as a Christmas Gift :mysmilie_59:

she also cant believe the viper drone is back at 11am

I can Hayley I can

The muppet who demonstrated the previous drone on IW (not Mire) said, 'those £700 £800 drones have all of the features of this drone'. Now, after all the bullshit, that is a fact that I can believe.

Latest posts

Back