Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pass the sick bucket, someone. :puke: He just thinks he's hilarious, doesn't he? Mind you, good job he does, because no one else shares his opinion. He's completely out of his depth, like when he presents a sewing machine hour - he's got diddly-squat idea of how it all works so he takes refuge in his hyper behaviour, bring on the horse tranquilliser, someone.

They've let Peter Simon loose on some Tattered Lace crafting materials and quite frankly it's car crash viewing. Shouting all over the guest, shouting at the viewers, awful jokes, etc., you name it. He's already used the word 'fondling' :mysmilie_59:

On a very much side note one bright spark to come from bid must be marina berry.

Watching her on tjc today she is relaxed funny and not taking life or being a shopping tv presenter to seriously.

I note she seems to be getting a lot of singing work so maybe this is now more of a second job as and when for her so perhaps easier to relax and be yourself.

Actually enjoyable to watch no pressure selling bit like shopping tv used to be

but she will always be the lady that ****ed the fat guy that used to be on corrie and created deal or no deal.

he must have a sparkling personality...

edit: someone has definitely posted the photo of her leaving a hotel with him, on here before

Peter Simon's selling Shadazzle and he's already called it something like Jasazzle. What are the odds of him calling it Vajazzle before the end of the hour? :mysmilie_59:

It's back again! Yes, it's Kevinski's pride and joy, and the proverbial boomerang of the watch world, the Mathey-Tissot Edmond Limited Edition Watch. I've lost count how many times it has 'sold out', only to return a few weeks later.

It's become a real timeless classic...in the sense that he just can't seem to get rid of it:mysmilie_59: mat.jpgball.jpg

It's back again! Yes, it's Kevinski's pride and joy, and the proverbial boomerang of the watch world, the Mathey-Tissot Edmond Limited Edition Watch. I've lost count how many times it has 'sold out', only to return a few weeks later.

It's become a real timeless classic...in the sense that he just can't seem to get rid of it:mysmilie_59:View attachment 13080View attachment 13081

Is it the automatic watch though? Kevski has helpfully informed us there's now a cheaper quartz movement version (a snip at £399 + P&P) presumably because the automatic variant was so popular :mysmilie_59:

Is it the automatic watch though? Kevski has helpfully informed us there's now a cheaper quartz movement version (a snip at £399 + P&P) presumably because the automatic variant was so popular :mysmilie_59:

It's the original Edmond with the super duper ETA 2824 movement. At just £1150.00 it's an 'absolute steal' (as Kevinski would put it). Buy now, return later.

It's the original Edmond with the super duper ETA 2824 movement. At just £1150.00 it's an 'absolute steal' (as Kevinski would put it). Buy now, return later.

Oh. God. Kevski definitely said on Monday 28 November in their 8pm watch show with Peter Simon that the Edmond automatic ETA movement watch had sold out and was never to return.

I now feel bereft, betrayed and lied to, especially as Kevski is supposedly the foremost authority on all things horological :mysmilie_59:

I find Lynn the model to be a bit irritating.

She comes across like she is the leader of the models.

Talks far too much... just stand and wear the clothes please.

It's a Constantin Weisz POTD.

An ever eloquent LITTLE GOLLUM says 'everyone needs to know how qualiied your credentials are' to which the appalling Caroline says 'well, I was very privileged to work at the Crown Jeweller, Garrard, many years ago'.

So once again there is absolutely no mention of what she actually did 'at' Garrard, or when she did 'it'.

How do people fall for this nonsense? :mysmilie_13:

A real Cavalcade of Kingkade crap this evening for all you aficionado's. How I long, and wish we could once again enjoy the dulcet tones of Ms Lisa Brash, a real ahem, Art expert. I'm off (again)! :mysmilie_59:

It's a Constantin Weisz POTD.

An ever eloquent LITTLE GOLLUM says 'everyone needs to know how qualiied your credentials are' to which the appalling Caroline says 'well, I was very privileged to work at the Crown Jeweller, Garrard, many years ago'.

So once again there is absolutely no mention of what she actually did 'at' Garrard, or when she did 'it'.

How do people fall for this nonsense? :mysmilie_13:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Hf8foc2Lg

A real Cavalcade of Kingkade crap this evening for all you aficionado's. How I long, and wish we could once again enjoy the dulcet tones of Ms Lisa Brash, a real ahem, Art expert. I'm off (again)! :mysmilie_59:

I turned off when Dirty Pete wasn't wearing his check suit. No respect to the "great" artiste... And just looked on ebay for TK prints, loads under twenty quid. Not the prices they charge on IW.

According to the Guff we get spouted to insure these prints, it will probably cost more to insure these "Ahem", works of art, than they are actually really worth. By the way, the same applies to the "Ahem", Heirloom watches. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back