Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

God gen is a piece of work

As others have commented she hated every minute of the shows with dimtri. Mainly because he knows his product and wants to sell it.

She is on now with Sarah who is nice enough but just splittering anything. Gen knows sweet fa about the products and it shows regularly

Others are bigger pressure types but for me she is fast becoming the most annoying least bothered and frankly lucky to even be presenting on this channel

Gen is on with her 'presenter pick' of the air fryer microwave. She's not a great cook she says and she obviously knows very little about this 'not just a microwave' cooker that she has 'picked'

The bike box is on with a 30 minute :clock:......it has nearly £100 pound off for the next thirty minutes, be quick.............Tim has just asked if that's right?........£100 off?????........yeah, quick, unbelievable

So how much is it?........ £99.99............:wonder: but isn't it always that price?

They really talk bs, don't they....only the most gullible would be taken in. It's so cynical the way these shopping channels operate. It is the back of a three wheeler market stall selling rather than a retailer bring honest and caring about their customers more than milking them as cash cows.

Just been watching Pope Pete in the GTECH hour - there was such a long list of "not onlys" that I couldn't keep pace with it......he's on a roll at the moment, but I think he's met his match in her, because she can talk twice as much BS as him.

I wonder what crap products idealworld will be selling on black friday. Products we never heard off or it will be fashion all day.

Last edited:
Classic sales pitch from the Bald Bloke........

Selling the Lumio (again) the Bald Bloke suggests if you have a relative in hospital over xmas why not take the lumio into the ward and take xmas to the patient in hospital..................... :mysmilie_19:

Just imagine the poor patients on the ward thinking WHAT THE FU............. one minute you are geting a minor op the next you see red green and blue lights all over the ward :confused: NURSE............NURSE!!!!! NURSE!!!!! HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

Desperate times indeed IW.

Just been watching Pope Pete in the GTECH hour - there was such a long list of "not onlys" that I couldn't keep pace with it......he's on a roll at the moment, but I think he's met his match in her, because she can talk twice as much BS as him.

The imbecile was screaming 'it's a World exclusive' when it isn't even a UK exclusive. It's a 'UK TV' Exclusive, a small lie really in the big picture.

Mind you, the appalling Genpleaseleve never fails to scream that Skinn Cosmetics is 'Number 1 in America' without ever saying this merely means it's the Number 1 selling skin product on a minor American Shopping Channel called Evine.

Again, small fry compared to the watch and ring sales but perhaps further evidence that this channel is fast approaching rock bottom :mysmilie_59:

The imbecile was screaming 'it's a World exclusive' when it isn't even a UK exclusive. It's a 'UK TV' Exclusive, a small lie really in the big picture.

Mind you, the appalling Genpleaseleve never fails to scream that Skinn Cosmetics is 'Number 1 in America' without ever saying this merely means it's the Number 1 selling skin product on a minor American Shopping Channel called Evine.

Again, small fry compared to the watch and ring sales but perhaps further evidence that this channel is fast approaching rock bottom :mysmilie_59:

I hate these sort of lies. Shows how crap these products are if they have to invent lies and exaggerate claims.

Selling the Lumio (again) the Bald Bloke suggests if you have a relative in hospital over xmas why not take the lumio into the ward and take xmas to the patient in hospital..................... :mysmilie_19:

Just imagine the poor patients on the ward thinking WHAT THE FU............. one minute you are geting a minor op the next you see red green and blue lights all over the ward :confused: NURSE............NURSE!!!!! NURSE!!!!! HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

When I was in hospital over Easter with pneumonia most of my problems weren't medical - nosy patients expecting me tell my life story, then them throwing tantrums at night keeping me awake all night, toast so hard you could not cut it with a knife etc etc. If some pillock had brought it those lights I would probably have ended up being either arrested or transferred to a padded cell...

The Mathey Tissot Edmond has just been on again. Kevin and Shaun told us once more how rare and desirable it is , only 130 ever made ,just in case you had forgotten .
Almost incredibly Kevin has kept a personal reserve of just eight pieces of which four were available to Ideal World viewers today.
Shaun thanked Kevin profusely for allowing the viewers to have this wonderful opportunity-Kevin modestly flapped his hands and shrugged off the words of praise.
Who says they don't bring you fabulous bargains ?

The Mathey Tissot Edmond has just been on again. Kevin and Shaun told us once more how rare and desirable it is , only 130 ever made ,just in case you had forgotten .
Almost incredibly Kevin has kept a personal reserve of just eight pieces of which four were available to Ideal World viewers today.
Shaun thanked Kevin profusely for allowing the viewers to have this wonderful opportunity-Kevin modestly flapped his hands and shrugged off the words of praise.
Who says they don't bring you fabulous bargains ?

I'm sorry I missed the chance to buy a piece of history (no, only joking...)

Gremlins in the system again, the 10% off voucher code on the website isn't working but Gen said it should be in 10 minutes time. It's a hefty £23 worth on the Woodland Leather, funny that :mysmilie_11:

Gremlins in the system again, the 10% off voucher code on the website isn't working but Gen said it should be in 10 minutes time. It's a hefty £23 worth on the Woodland Leather, funny that :mysmilie_11:

They probably dd that deliberately to make impatient people buy without gettng the discount. I wouldn't put it past these cowboys.

The Gtech shows I endured, just pointed out again and again how carp it is, and this, the supposedly better one! I was quite angry tbh, do they think we don't see the things NOT being picked up? After this day and the last POTD showcasing it's 'talents' I wouldn't give you a fiver for one, piece of..... anyway.

Bottom of the barrel under the previous barrel scraped now, the funeral payment plan thingy, "don't be a burden on your loved ones" couldn't believe it when I heard it, WTF!!!! None of the implied shite with old bun life "make it easier on your relatives" no sir, we're going for the jugular sir, "DON'T BURDEN YOUR LOVED ONES".

The 10% discount which wouldn't work on the website but would via the phones, Gen shouted many times that CS will call you back and give you back your 10%. Hmmmm five of your english pounds says that gets added as 'credit' to your account, cynic? moi?

Fail.

Yes, I'm sure the hospital authorities would be delighted if you brought the lights into the ward where there are (presumably) sick people.....and they would willingly give permission for others in the ward to bring in a Sainsbury's food delivery, their dog, their ghettoblaster, the massed band of the Royal Horse Artillery, and the whole West End cast of "Jersey Boys". Could this bloke get any dafter? I'd say he should engage his brain before opening his mouth, but this pre-supposes there is a brain there in the first place.

Oh Muttley, this made me laugh out loud! I was in hospital for 5 days over the summer and I can SO echo what you've said (except for the food, because I was lucky and it was excellent in the hospital I was in). In 5 days, I estimate I got about 2 hours sleep in total at night and no chance of a kip during the day. I would willingly have mugged a surgeon for a scalpel if anyone had brought those lights into my ward, and a stethoscope would have been inserted somewhere extremely painful! I would have been taken out in handcuffs.

When I was in hospital over Easter with pneumonia most of my problems weren't medical - nosy patients expecting me tell my life story, then them throwing tantrums at night keeping me awake all night, toast so hard you could not cut it with a knife etc etc. If some pillock had brought it those lights I would probably have ended up being either arrested or transferred to a padded cell...

Latest posts

Back