Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hilarious...I don't suppose that any serious collector of anything, unless it was plastic tat they're collecting would buy anything from a shopping channel. Lol��

Vosbolloks watches again? Give us a break for Gawds sake!

Perer has just said Kevinski and Vostok back again at 8pm FFS!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRR..Due to being so busy???

Repetitive shyte once again, come on ideal get some new stock buyers and program planners for heavens sake.

Perer has just said Kevinski and Vostok back again at 8pm FFS!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRR..Due to being so busy???

Repetitive shyte once again, come on ideal get some new stock buyers and program planners for heavens sake.

And now the central radiators are back on AGAIN. Ideal world just give up it's over it's so sad that ideal has come to selling the same products day after day.

Despite their reassurance that each show is a total sell out and every watch a bargain (ha ha) and a collector's
dream ,doesn't it seem that in reality they could be having a hell of a job shifting the b***** things?
Hence so many shows.

They'll have old Kev dressed up as Santa next.

images.jpeg

And now the central radiators are back on AGAIN. Ideal world just give up it's over it's so sad that ideal has come to selling the same products day after day.

Sunday has two scheduled hours of the ceramic radiators so it looks like we should rename the channel Ideal Groundhog.
Wouldn't be a nightmare to have to live the same day, day after day after day.......hang on it's already happening.
Plastic furniture and DIY also feature heavily.

Why don't they sell luxury goods? It's all halogen ovens, ladders and drills. It's totally predictable and un-imaginative. Ideal World should be selling a lifestyle - something above the tat 'n' crap they currently peddle!

Well, you learn something new every day. Today I learned that a Vostok Watch from 2004 is an antique. What!!!!

Watching Kev and Pete at 6 o'clock was better than watching Laurel and Hardy. It's the way they tell 'em. 60 minutes of comic genius.

I'm not very good at buying watches. I was in Dorset earlier this month with mum on a short break. We ventured into M&S (other stores are available) and I was looking at the watches. I saw a really nice ladies watch, gold coloured strap, a bit of bling round the face and looked at the price - £29.50! Needless to say I ran to the cash register quicker than Usain Bolt to treat myself. I haven't put it on my insurance like Dirty Pete suggests... and it came with a 2 year guarantee!

Well, you learn something new every day. Today I learned that a Vostok Watch from 2004 is an antique. What!!!!

And don't forget to take a photo and add it to your home insurance.:mysmilie_15:

Watching Kev and Pete at 6 o'clock was better than watching Laurel and Hardy. It's the way they tell 'em. 60 minutes of comic genius.

Who needs the comedy channels when we have these clowns on tv.:mysmilie_19:

Be prepared for more watches on Monday night and Tuesday as it's collectable watch pick of the day!!!! whoopppeeeeeeee.:mysmilie_14:

Possibly featuring that swipe and light watch worn by all the celebrities (names not supplied) by the Bermuda watch company who have their HQ in..........................................yes you've guess it Lancashire.
Looks like they have been going for ages..well just over a year.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09655832

I wonder how long it will take before they start telling us that the catering industry have started buying up all the halogen ovens, the building trade are snaffling up all their drill bits, and that the fashion's not safe from the hands of those pesky fashion buyers who work for the likes of Harper's and Queen and vogue magazine? Oh, and I'd grab myself a ceramic radiator before Trusthouse Forte take them all for their hotels!

Here's something for all forumites out there. It seems I have won the Nigerian Lottery whoo hooo, (other lotteries are available).
Well, to share my good fortune with you all, as soon as the dosh comes through, I will buy you all the most expensive bliddyVostok watch on IW. So when they say bulk buyers are coming in,,,,,,, just to let you know, think of meeeee, your old mate Dave from this forum!
You won't have to wait to long, as the cash is imminently arriving in my account as soon as I email my Bank details. How great is that!
Have a lovely Sunday morning! :mysmilie_19:

Here's something for all forumites out there. It seems I have won the Nigerian Lottery whoo hooo, (other lotteries are available).
Well, to share my good fortune with you all, as soon as the dosh comes through, I will buy you all the most expensive bliddyVostok watch on IW. So when they say bulk buyers are coming in,,,,,,, just to let you know, think of meeeee, your old mate Dave from this forum!
You won't have to wait to long, as the cash is imminently arriving in my account as soon as I email my Bank details. How great is that!
Have a lovely Sunday morning! :mysmilie_19:

Dave that's fantastic...I'm so pleased for you (and a little bit jealous!). "Coming soon" Ideal World Nigerian lottery....Hi my name's James and I'm phoning from Ideal World, and as a valued customer, we'd like to offer you a fabulous chance to partake in our new "offshore lottery" offering a guaranteed return (cough, for us) just tell us your bank account number and sort code, and the 16 digit code on the front of your card, and you'll find a three digit code on the back, if you could just read that out to me. Also as a present from us for taking part, we'll send you a special code for free delivery for your next IW purchase, this will be valid between 8am and 8pm on February 29th 2017!

Be prepared for more watches on Monday night and Tuesday as it's collectable watch pick of the day!!!! whoopppeeeeeeee.:mysmilie_14:

Possibly featuring that swipe and light watch worn by all the celebrities (names not supplied) by the Bermuda watch company who have their HQ in..........................................yes you've guess it Lancashire.
Looks like they have been going for ages..well just over a year.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09655832

The swipe light Watch, what a fantastic idea, all of the hour markers light up in the dark. If the hands lit up as well, it could be useful.

Dave that's fantastic...I'm so pleased for you (and a little bit jealous!). "Coming soon" Ideal World Nigerian lottery....Hi my name's James and I'm phoning from Ideal World, and as a valued customer, we'd like to offer you a fabulous chance to partake in our new "offshore lottery" offering a guaranteed return (cough, for us) just tell us your bank account number and sort code, and the 16 digit code on the front of your card, and you'll find a three digit code on the back, if you could just read that out to me. Also as a present from us for taking part, we'll send you a special code for free delivery for your next IW purchase, this will be valid between 8am and 8pm on February 29th 2017!

That's exactly the call I've had before!

The swipe light Watch, what a fantastic idea, all of the hour markers light up in the dark. If the hands lit up as well, it could be useful.

I saw that on the video only this morning, another useless item brought to you by Ideal World, coming soon the flying bot that breaks when dropped on the ground...oh hang on they already sell it.

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/remote-controlled-space-bot-twin-pack-386923?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=flying%20bot

Chocolate teapot anyone?.

Latest posts

Back