Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

De Knees is selling some new Pleated Trousers. She says 'they've got this lovely silky fabric'.

Technology is wonderful isn't it? It's amazing what they can do with 100% Polyester these days.

image.jpg

Flexipay on £18 strides? Things must be really bad :mysmilie_59:

If anyone is interested in buying the Nutribullet Pro don't buy it from Ideal World as it's MILES cheaper in Argos : -

Ideal World £152.97 Delivered (you get a knock off 50g bag of seeds though, WOW!)
Argos £103.20 Delivered, same day too (they sell the official Nutribullet 170g seeds for £15)

Astonishing difference :mysmilie_13:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/nutribullet-pro-15-piece-bundle-with-new-image-50g-wheatgrass-powder-371369?p=1

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3392588.htm

(And the standard Nutribullet Graphite at Argos is exactly the same price as Ideal World all in but you'll get it delivered the same day from Argos)

BeefiKeefi is playing away, he's on QVC. So he's an expert in Cruising and Ladies Shoes, he's clearly a very versatile guy.

I like his shirt, while it's quite flamboyant I feel his rugged masculinity gives him some leeway to express a more 'theatrical' side :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

good old mickey flogging garden magic hose by the way what happened to the x hose thought it was greatest thing since sliced bread he said i would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it but mike if you have it and don't need it what is the point in having it.:mysmilie_14:

This takes some beating.

If the idea of getting your Will arranged through Ideal World isn't surreal enough then how about it costing just £29 and that it's on 4 x Flexipay. That's worse than a £18 pair of Polyester Strides on Flexipay.

But if you think Vostok Kevin Reynolds or Mozzy Tom Frake are schlocky looking get a load of Will Man :mysmilie_13:

image.jpgimage.jpg

what happens if you drop of your perch before you have paid all the installments:mysmilie_17:

My good friend Judge Rinder advises that in this instance they'll sue your Estate and they'll win because your Will isn't worth the paper it's written on :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

BeefiKeefi is playing away, he's on QVC. So he's an expert in Cruising and Ladies Shoes, he's clearly a very versatile guy.

I like his shirt, while it's quite flamboyant I feel his rugged masculinity gives him some leeway to express a more 'theatrical' side :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11946View attachment 11947View attachment 11948

There's no doubting his versatility...

Here he is getting down on one knee beef2.jpg

...and this time, with Shaun going weak at the knees beef.jpg

And finally, something completely different...beef3.jpg

Funny you should should say that Shreque did make an appearance with salleh and Jane...he was telling us how he has lost 1 and a half stone since being on the plan...we also had salleh pitching in saying how Shreque used to look 6 months pregnant :doh:

On to beefikeefi...I've seen him on QVC a few times...are his cruising days over?...is his bromance with shauny over?...shauny would be :heartbroke:

And finally are we all looking forward to the new IW sets currently being constructed?...a new kitchen for :mysmilie_46: William, a new scenery for Vanessa felt lookalike or maybe even Charles...or finally a new living room set for Peter vacuum or bev bad hair to shell her bissells.

Last edited:
This takes some beating.

If the idea of getting your Will arranged through Ideal World isn't surreal enough then how about it costing just £29 and that it's on 4 x Flexipay. That's worse than a £18 pair of Polyester Strides on Flexipay.

But if you think Vostok Kevin Reynolds or Mozzy Tom Frake are schlocky looking get a load of Will Man :mysmilie_13:

View attachment 11949View attachment 11950

I was watching this earlier... I noticed lots of ''this evening'' and ''tonight'' being said.

Now I assume it is clearly a pre-record but shouldn't they have to state that on the screen in some form?

I was watching this earlier... I noticed lots of ''this evening'' and ''tonight'' being said.

Now I assume it is clearly a pre-record but shouldn't they have to state that on the screen in some form?

I noticed that too

I know some of the other 'informercials' are pre recorded. Nanty's dreadful Scooter Presentation is pre recorded also.

Mind you, most of the live presentations seem pre recorded, so repetitive are they (we're very busy........) :mysmilie_59:

This takes some beating.

View attachment 11949View attachment 11950

Would you buy a used car off this man? I wouldn't buy a bunch of bananas off him...

I noticed that too

I know some of the other 'informercials' are pre recorded. Nanty's dreadful Scooter Presentation is pre recorded also.

Mind you, most of the live presentations seem pre recorded, so repetitive are they (we're very busy........) :mysmilie_59:

I find it very misleading to be talking about busyness etc, if it is not live.

Don't buy the Phoenix Gold Iron from Ideal World (on today at various times). It's cheaper in Argos and comes with cheaper, faster delivery too. It's cheaper again from Dunelm : -

Ideal World - £39.99 & £4.99 P&P
Argos - £37.99 & £3.95 P&P Same Day Delivery or buy in store
Dunelm - £32.99 & £3.95 P&P or buy in store

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/phoenix-gold-ceramic-steam-iron-plus-mystery-gift-377268?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=Phoenix%20gold

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/Phoenix+gold.htm

http://www.dunelm.com/product/jml-phoenix-gold-ceramic-steam-iron-1000068152

Latest posts

Back