Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon talking about a Nicole dress: "It's beguiling. It's the entrance to a restaurant."

McDonalds? :mysmilie_59:

I turned it off PP.

What a spectacle, it's utterly bizarre. He was screaming and gesturing, he couldn't get his words out so much was his excitement, even the crew were clapping. What for?

An effin' £14 Polyester Dress :mysmilie_13:

I believe her name is Caroline.

Caroline knows Watches, especially German/Swiss sounding brands that come with great big Bolsa Wood Boxes that, like the Watches, are probably also thrown together in Taipei.

She confidently introduces herself, advising that she used to work 'at' the Royal Jewellers, Garrard. Caroline doesn't say that she worked 'for' Garrard, nor is it immediately clear what her actual role was when she worked 'at' Garrard.

Nevertheless I've always found her expertise invaluable when helping me to decide not to buy such shat :mysmilie_59:

She has the smug look of someone who knows that everyone else on the channel has been noticed and gets stick, so she can carry on with her ambiguous credentials.

I turned it off PP.

What a spectacle, it's utterly bizarre. He was screaming and gesturing, he couldn't get his words out so much was his excitement, even the crew were clapping. What for?

An effin' £14 Polyester Dress :mysmilie_13:

Also because it was in cobalt blue. Hysterical.

And to give everyone fair warning...PETER SIMON IS NOW ON THE VIBRAPOWER.

She has the smug look of someone who knows that everyone else on the channel has been noticed and gets stick, so she can carry on with her ambiguous credentials.

If you trawl back through the posts you'll see that Her Royal Highness Caroline and her Garrard Guff has long since been commented on. The venerable Constantin Weisz Crispy Wonton Watches are a favourite too.

But thankfully she isn't on as often as goons like Very Creepy Crawley and Dame Suzy Dench. I guess they must sell more Heated Pleather Chairs and Big Sleep Sponges than 'High End' Timepieces from China but with suspiciously sounding German Swiss names :mysmilie_59:

I'm hoping the new Prime Minister takes a much stronger stance on Camel Toe Cavorting than their predecessor :mysmilie_59:

I suspect that, as the company gets deeper into the red, the presenters' "antics" will only get more exaggerated. And loud.

:mysmilie_11:

I suspect that, as the company gets deeper into the red, the presenters' "antics" will only get more exaggerated. And loud.

:mysmilie_11:

Indeed, let's not be thinking they've plumbed anything like the depths of vulgarity that they're capable of. Genpleaseleave is ever more rabid and hysterical by the day and Nanty surely has many more dead relatives he can trawl out/make up at will (so long as they weren't one of 'those lot').

But it's the actual sales patter that is already becoming much more exotic. It's only a matter of time before their competitors, Consumer Journalists and anybody else who can bear to watch the tripe will start highlighting this :mysmilie_59:

Indeed, let's not be thinking they've plumbed anything like the depths of vulgarity that they're capable of. Genpleaseleave is ever more rabid and hysterical by the day and Nanty surely has many more dead relatives he can trawl out/make up at will (so long as they weren't one of 'those lot').

But it's the actual sales patter that is already becoming much more exotic. It's only a matter of time before their competitors, Comsumer Journalists and anybody else who can bear to watch the tripe will start highlighting this :mysmilie_59:

I hate to think of people being done out of jobs, but Ideal's insistence on becoming bid.tv mark 2 and trying every way they can to extract cash from viewers doesn't really make me feel much sympathy.

There are so many things the company could have tried to get back on an even keel, but employing known con artists, who had numerous ASA complaints upheld against them at bid.tv, to do the same thing again at Ideal World wasn't the way to go.

I hate to think of people being done out of jobs, but Ideal's insistence on becoming bid.tv mark 2 and trying every way they can to extract cash from viewers doesn't really make me feel much sympathy.

There are so many things the company could have tried to get back on an even keel, but employing known con artists, who had numerous ASA complaints upheld against them at bid.tv, to do the same thing again at Ideal World wasn't the way to go.

Because they have so few on air products the goons know them back to front which should help them avoid the worst 'mistakes' made by the Bid lot.

As far as I have seen I think that unless they make a mistake (and mistakes happen which is fair enough) they don't tend to say anything erroneous about the particulars of the items on sale (save Peter Simon, who isn't even worth considering anymore).

But (and it's a massive but) I have seen multiple examples of undue pressure, presenters explicitly stating an item will never be sold at the current low price again only for it to be repeated in another offer or even bettered, quite astonishing health claims, wildly inconsistent stock level updates during a particular offer (Peter Simon is the worst for this, particularly when selling watches). I totally understand the allocated stock of an item can sell out during an offer only for it to be available the next day when that particular offer has ended which is absolutely fine. I'm talking about the stock levels changing actually during an offer) and on and on.

People are bound to notice soon if they haven't already, so often does it happen. I know I almost certainly watch more than the average punter but that doesn't matter.

If you're at it you're at it and (in my personal opinion) this lot appear to be at it :mysmilie_59:

Because they have so few on air products the goons know them back to front which should help them avoid the worst 'mistakes' made by the Bid lot.

As far as I have seen I think that unless they make a mistake (and mistakes happen which is fair enough) they don't tend to say anything erroneous about the particulars of the items on sale (save Peter Simon, who isn't even worth considering anymore).

But (and it's a massive but) I have seen multiple examples of undue pressure, presenters explicitly stating an item will never be sold at the current low price again only for it to be repeated in another offer or even bettered, quite astonishing health claims, wildly inconsistent stock level updates during a particular offer (Peter Simon is the worst for this, particularly when selling watches). I totally understand the allocated stock of an item can sell out during an offer only for it to be available the next day when that particular offer has ended which is absolutely fine. I'm talking about the stock levels changing actually during an offer) and on and on.

People are bound to notice soon if they haven't already, so often does it happen. I know I almost certainly watch more than the average punter but that doesn't matter.

If you're at it you're at it and (in my personal opinion) this lot appear to be at it :mysmilie_59:

Ahem, scuse me, but exactly what are we talking here? Oh no, please don't bother!
:mysmilie_17:

EG pick of the day show, and Poward looks like he's just been demobbed from the army following WW2 and someone gave him one of Jack Nicholson's Joker suits to go home in.

View attachment 11790

And it looks like the EG guest's face is sinkng into her neck. Though I've finally realised who she reminds me of.

View attachment 11791

Old Lizzies product that's on sale now has Supreme Essence of Torricelumn (TM). I wonder where Charles found the Supreme variety?

Depths of The Bermuda Triangle?
Among Coral In Great Barrier Reef?
In Superdrug. By Mixing Vaseline, Lifebuoy Soap & Steradent

Supreme Indeed. Super :mysmilie_59:

I think Poward's using it on his hair.

Or maybe it's lard. Which would explain why the EG guest's standing so close to him, she's practically climbed inside his jacket.

EG pick of the day show, and Poward looks like he's just been demobbed from the army following WW2 and someone gave him one of Jack Nicholson's Joker suits to go home in.

View attachment 11790

And it looks like the EG guest's face is sinkng into her neck. Though I've finally realised who she reminds me of.

View attachment 11791

Howard is looking, and behaving, more like Dirty Peter by the day. He is beyond an oddball.

And as for Old Lizzies stooge, The Vanessa Feltz Fan Club, it looks to my mind that those eyes have had a little bit more help than Torricelumn (TM).

She looks like Mickey Rourke :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Howard is looking, and behaving, more like Dirty Peter by the day. He is beyond an oddball.

And as for Old Lizzies stooge, The Vanessa Feltz Fan Club, it looks to my mind that those eyes have had a little bit more help than Torricelumn (TM).

She looks like Mickey Rourke :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11792View attachment 11793

That's unfair! Mickey's far more naturally feminine.

Though if I was her, I'd have got the chins lipo'd while I was getting my eyes lifted

:mysmilie_12:

That's unfair! Mickey's far more naturally feminine.

Though if I was her, I'd have got the chins lipo'd while I was getting my eyes lifted

:mysmilie_12:

What The Vanessa Feltz Fan Club needs is one of Kenny Roger's Scarflace's that's been soaked in TEN TON TAMMY's Liquilift.

Then wrap it around her ample throat, tightly, and within minutes she'll look just like*

image.jpg

* In her dreams :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back