Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's got 9 of one of the watches. Mike only had one or two of them. They must have a shed load of them in a lock up somewhere. Limited edition my arse.

They're not limited edition, who said that?

They're just Duchumps standard range, they'll keep getting these models from WatchmakerCH until Duchamp ask for another Roamer design to copy. ;)

Loss leader, loss leader.

Jannis logic - We get such good prices from Duchump because it's cheaper than adverts, and because of our promoting the watches folks will go to Duchump's web site and buy the Audace for £3000.

Yeah, so Jannis why would anyone in the right mind go to the Duchump site and spend £3000, when they know they can just hang on and get it cheap from IW?

Oh now it has the Stella SW240 movement. Who knew as well as producing beer, stella also make movements. :ROFLMAO:

They're not limited edition, who said that?

They're just Duchumps standard range, they'll keep getting these models from WatchmakerCH until Duchamp ask for another Roamer design to copy. ;)

Think I'd prefer the original.

981662_41_55_90_d610ed65-84a8-4320-b1df-447756e1f36a_2048x.progressive.jpg

Janis uses the same absurd technique as OftheMasons when desperately trying to flog Duchumps - just keep repeating "look at that.....just look at that......" followed by an expression as if he's just viewed the holy grail.

Epitomy of luxury = pity me I ordered this.

No I didn't and wouldn't.

Janis uses the same absurd technique as OftheMasons when desperately trying to flog Duchumps - just keep repeating "look at that.....just look at that......" followed by an expression as if he's just viewed the holy grail.

He's already got one......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back