Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My late wife loved Christmas. There was a military set of manoeuvres to get downstairs all the hundreds of pieces (yes,100s) of Christmas paraphernalia down from the loft to decorate a three story townhouse. Smoking Santas, Three Wise Men, Away in a Manger recreations, Dachshund baubles, Tory Cabinet Minister Baubles, 120 Tory MP baubles, lights, lights, lights, lights, three treesā€¦.Jeez, the very thought of it again. All I could see with all this festive stuff on the floor waiting to be assembled with the rigmarole of having to put all of it away again on Twelfth Night. My partner still does the Tree and all the decorations in her house. All I do is have a knitted tiny tree she made for me, and set aside a fifth of the front window ledge for ā€˜ALLā€™ my three cardsā€¦

Why are they fascinated in Patio Heaters for

1) To allow customers stuck with expensive rattan furniture to make use of it for longer?

2) They've sold us so much tat (that we can't return) and our houses are now full, so we need to be outside 24/7?

3) They are wanting to increase global warming, so that the 3rd world needs more free meals distributed by a no-name "socials influencer"?

Oh, the bleedinā€™ Duchumpsā€¦The same bleedinā€™ Duchumps that Geezer M. said would sell bleedinā€™ ahrtt last bleedinā€™ night..ā€™Ere comes the bleedinā€™ Black Gold Duchump. The Duchump youze canā€™t get for love nor money. Except ā€˜ereā€¦where we ā€˜ave unsold cupboards full, of the fucā€¦.Courier problems last night. City Link not answering telexes.. If I took Ā£500,000 off the priceā€¦Oh Godā€¦Zzzzz. If ā€˜is upper face donā€™t light upā€¦.

My late wife loved Christmas. There was a military set of manoeuvres to get downstairs all the hundreds of pieces (yes,100s) of Christmas paraphernalia down from the loft to decorate a three story townhouse. Smoking Santas, Three Wise Men, Away in a Manger recreations, Dachshund baubles, Tory Cabinet Minister Baubles, 120 Tory MP baubles, lights, lights, lights, lights, three treesā€¦.Jeez, the very thought of it again. All I could see with all this festive stuff on the floor waiting to be assembled with the rigmarole of having to put all of it away again on Twelfth Night. My partner still does the Tree and all the decorations in her house. All I do is have a knitted tiny tree she made for me, and set aside a fifth of the front window ledge for ā€˜ALLā€™ my three cardsā€¦

I live alone, but I still make the effort to put up an artificial tree with a few baubles and maybe a garland or two.

Grotty Grotto. Iā€™ve seen better quality in Home Bargains. Not that Iā€™ve ever set foot in there, of courseā€¦

I was there earlier, not visited the branch since it move some time ago. Found some mango, passionfruit and orange handwash and Dead Sea Collection lavender bubble bath.

No way are those burgers cooked. :sick:
Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 20-46-50 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png

Latest posts

Back