Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe my memory is playing tricks, but I thought there were times when Dirty Peter was mildly entertaining.
Couldn't do more than five minutes today - it was a non-stop cavalcade of "ok, right, alright, not only, these are to clear, a CLEARANCE price, how many?, ok, alright, multi-buy, just a joy, these will go, ok, alright, not only, not only, not only..........":sleep:

And now at half ten, it's Peter van Vol-au-vent telling us about "the power of the plug".
Yes, forget all he has said about cordless vacs, you need this corded one that pics up polystyrene balls and sawdust :rolleyes:

If you want my personal opinion on the probable response from your daughter-in-law and Aunt Ethel, I believe the second word may be "off".

I can imagine Muriel buying one. She wants to make herself glam for when she turns up at the studio to meet her favourite, Peter 'Pedro' Simon for a romantic evening at the local Wetherspoons...
Surely Weatherspoons is a bit upmarket for Patio Pete. More probably The Greasy Spoon Caff.

Is Is necessary to have 3 people trying to sell an own brand, hand help vacuum cleaner?

Maybe it's a form of community service as the prisons are full🤔
They probably have nowhere else to go. The soup kitchens are few and far between and their wives could well have locked them out. As my first wife used to say to me before she got shot of me…She said she was extremely lucky to be having sex at 44. It then dawned on me that we lived at 35…

Latest posts

Back