Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pedro scaremongering selling a steam cleaner. The stooge shone a UV lamp on an area that had been cleaned and looked clean. Clearly something there, stooge said "this could be from a leaky pet", Pedro added "around the toilet basin'😬. Thanks for that Pete, I was having my lunch but I'm not hungry now...

Pedro scaremongering selling a steam cleaner. The stooge shone a UV lamp on an area that had been cleaned and looked clean. Clearly something there, stooge said "this could be from a leaky pet", Pedro added "around the toilet basin'😬. Thanks for that Pete, I was having my lunch but I'm not hungry now...
Widdly, piddly Pedro. 🤮🤮

Can’t believe I heard Pete say this(well I can),
Demonstrating the floor steam cleaner he called it Avanti and not Ariete(correct name)..
Foe gods sake at least get the make correct if nothing else..

So next time you go to a local railway station you might just see a steam cleaner on the tracks pulling several carriages😳

Usual nonsense from Dirty Peter: "How many left?" = shocked expression.
"Right, I'm going to have to ask you to multi-buy.........multi-buy these, right."

I take from that......nobody wants this tat, so implore the few buyers to pay for more.
That doesn't make sense because he's implying there's not many left. But this is Dirty Peter we're talking about and very little makes sense. Maybe he thinks Muriel and her gang of pensioner friends won't work that one out.

That doesn't make sense because he's implying there's not many left. But this is Dirty Peter we're talking about and very little makes sense. Maybe he thinks Muriel and her gang of pensioner friends won't work that one out.
Actually Muriel hasn’t graced us with her presence recently but her other half Gerald is checking out his baskets on her behalf

And don’t you just cringe when Peter Von Something is demonstrating and then he looks towards the camera with that horrid cringy smug half smile of his!
I really want to punch him in the face..aaarrgh
The rest of the time he just looks vacant.....like a toilet lol

Actually Muriel hasn’t graced us with her presence recently but her other half Gerald is checking out his baskets on her behalf
I assumed that the crew member who created the account must have been too busy to write fake posts:

Us - Non stop conversation saying Peter Simon is an idiot, and laugh at him repeatedly saying "Muriel's in" during every show
'Muriel' - Account created with first post saying she loves non stop buying from IW and how much she likes that lovely Peter Simon (who is so very, very lovely)

Us - Non stop conversation about really horrible handbags Peter claimed to be 'designer inspired'
'Muriel' - Post created about the lovely bags they've had recently, she has bought dozens for all her friends and family

Doesn't take Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple or Sherlock Holmes to work that one out.

I have a feeling 'Muriel' will be back on here shortly to prove she exists🤔

Last edited:
Had a look at QVC this morning as they had an hour of electronics stuff. Good hour. Reliably presented by someone who had clearly read up on the products and who talked to the guests in a calm, professional manner and asked good questions. Turned over to see Peter on Ideal World screaming at people to buy a steam cleaner which he couldn't even remember or pronounce the make of, let alone know how it works. The difference in customer experience is absolutely astounding!

Latest posts

Back