Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Market stall tat. Obviously had another dose of Pro Plus, topped up with a caffeine energy drink. First up a huge helmet and gauntlets, cashmere Pedro kept repeating over and over. On screen said 70% cashmere. Got the grotty holdall with the leopard, £5 cheaper than last week. Vostok for 2 hours coming up. Shoot me now.

Damn will miss the start, have to go out for while, hope i don't miss too much of the pantomime, kevski & pedro are a must see.

Dirty Peter had a message from Muriel this morning!
Claiming his cooling mattress topper was marvellous for the menopause.
I think he's having the manopause
Maybe she could give the details on here on how it helps. Should be fun seeing what the spotty teenagers in the gallery come up with.

Now I've finished laughing over "Gammon" perfume I'd ask the most knowledgeable on here this question -
Peter has been shouting "Warehouse clearance" "Everything must go!" for the last hour - Are they about to go bankrupt yet again?

Who knows but I'd worry a bit if I'd ordered one of those "amazing" £499 watches.

I'd also worry if IW were a sinking ship and Pete the Cheat was in charge of the lifeboats and I'd certainly not buy a "clearance" lifebelt from him.
If you were wearing one of those enormous watches you'd sink faster than the titanic

Who knows but I'd worry a bit if I'd ordered one of those "amazing" £499 watches.

I'd also worry if IW were a sinking ship and Pete the Cheat was in charge of the lifeboats and I'd certainly not buy a "clearance" lifebelt from him.
What about those Kayaks they were flogging recently? He could grab one from the stores

I think Pedro has just had an orgasm over that horrible shiny bedding with a "comforter".
"Serenity are respected and renowned. They are just a joy. You are buying hotel quality bedding".
Absolute nonsense.

Now he's wetting himself about the "event of the year" - where he and Kevski yet again do their best to fleece the viewers with over-inflated prices on those awful Vostok watches.

I think Pedro has just had an orgasm over that horrible shiny bedding with a "comforter".
"Serenity are respected and renowned. They are just a joy. You are buying hotel quality bedding".
Absolute nonsense.

Now he's wetting himself about the "event of the year" - where he and Kevski yet again do their best to fleece the viewers with over-inflated prices on those awful Vostok watches.
Yep, another stellar performance.
Pete, it’s 7.20, not 9.20.
Serenity are a TJC own brand like Tamsey and La Marey.
Sonteen? Sateen, possibly. Fire hazard definitely.
Did they seriously need to stay on that market stall tat when they were down to the last few? Are things so dire that they have to sell every single item? How much did it actually cost to keep that bedding on air? Shambles.

Pete says Sea Buckthorn Oil will cure all my ailments.Thanks Pete no need to visit my doctor now.

Boosts Cognition

Improves Heart Health

Boosts Immune System

Acts as an Analgesic

Prevents Allergies

Reduces Signs of Aging

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 19-35-20 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png

Pete says Sea Buckthorn Oil will cure all my ailments.Thanks Pete no need to visit my doctor now.

Boosts Cognition

Improves Heart Health

Boosts Immune System

Acts as an Analgesic

Prevents Allergies

Reduces Signs of Aging

View attachment 29544
Did he add the standard IW caveat "will help/might help"?

but probably won't...

We're getting texts in from Guy Brett in the States for the next watch. Followed by Chuck and Hank no doubt.
One of us should text in claiming to be Mr D Trump saying he's a huge fan of Peter Simon and loves the watches he sells.

We should all send messages in the name of celebrities alive or dead. I can't decide whether I'd be Taylor Swift or Liz Truss😉

Think about who you'd like to be, I'm hoping some good contributions. If we picked names from long ago like Dorothy Lamour or Phil Silvers the children/crew wouldn't know who they were and wouldn't block the message!

Apologies, I'm in a very silly mood tonight...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back