Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must admit I am starting think this is Groundhog Day or Deja Vu all over again.

A lot of IW is frankly unwatchable and even the dreadfully outdated old school Pete the Cheat and Mike of the Masons are straining credibility and patience to breaking point. Maybe it is time to move on even though they don't.

‘Herself’ at least with some classy goods this afternoon…

IMG_4023.jpeg

WTF is that vile olive green satin bag Foghorn in wearing? Surely she doesn't think she looks good in it.
I wondered that. It looks like a bell tent and I can only assume it's the latest in money-saving fashion - you can share the dress with four other people, all wearing it at the same time.

I see Muriel is back on the What Do You Buy thread. After we commented on here that she hadn't posted for a long time. She's back from her holidays and likes the bags IW are selling. The crew need to be more subtle.
When Pedro & Kevski were selling the Vostok watches last Sunday, Muriel texted the studio to ask a question. I was going to ask her if she had done this while she was on holiday.

I just tuned in to see chef flambe serve up burnt chips from an air fryer and Simon said not only but also...did he read this message? :LOL:
I dipped in to see Chef Flambe boasting the grill/air fryer didn't produce any smoke - they keep saying this.

Dirty Pedro said the air fryer he has in the hovel produces an unpleasant smokey smell.
Surely that's not the one he bought from Idea World?? :rolleyes:

I dipped in to see Chef Flambe boasting the grill/air fryer didn't produce any smoke - they keep saying this.

Dirty Pedro said the air fryer he has in the hovel produces an unpleasant smokey smell.
Surely that's not the one he bought from Idea World?? :rolleyes:
They don't smoke but if you have food in there it will (eventually) burn especially if you have the heat setting too high and that (of course) causes smoke. It is an oven despite using a different method. It also depends how much fat you put on as well. Or in Mark's case how much water you pour onto an electric grill

I don't think I've actually sat down and watched Ideal World for about a month now. I do dip in to the YouTube channel for a minute or so if I see comments on here about something that I want to go look at (and the YT stream lets you go back to any point during the past 12 hours, which helps with that).

But yeah… I feel a bit of a charlatan being in this thread now.

I used to have IW2 on as background noise a lot while I was doing other stuff (working on my laptop on the sofa, etc), but I've found IW3… too repetitive and borderline hysterical. IW2 had a main presenter and a variety of guest presenters and sometimes models or other participants (like the mute hunks on treadmills or vibraplates). The "conversation" was at least 2 way, there was laughter, a mix of voices, room for slip ups and general amusing stuff… And the products changed every hour, and often so did the presenters.

But 3 hours of wall-to-wall tat with Dr Edwards patronising the proles into buying DuChumps, a 4-pack of biros, and a 0.5 metre washing line, etc. Nah.

These days I stick on Talking Pictures TV instead.
Love TP, never miss any of the Cushing/Lee movies, and absolutely love their SciFi B movies.

Latest posts

Back