Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those watches genuinely remind me of what would fall out from a pull off from a £20 box of Christmas crackers when you are pushing the kayak out on the big day. Never in all my days of watching shopping television have I seen such a relentless stream of undesirable cheap and nasty products displayed. And as for the new studio…just what was the point of it? A new decorating table from B&Q would have worked better.
Having watched it, I'd say that's an insult to a decorating table from B & Q.:) I'd say the new studio format complements the dross that's on show being flogged.

"Do the batteries come with it, Pete?" To be honest, I don't know," says Himself. F...ing product 'expert' who doesn't know a key fact about the product he is demonstrating. Why don't you friggin' know? You ***"*"" SHOULD do..
Although he may struggle to keep it on with all the endless fan demos. 🌬️🌪️

Pedro's bald patch is looking prominent this morning since his latest hair cut. I reckon it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing a crown topper, as he seems to be trying to look more "trendy" these days.

Trainers with white socks, so 80s. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking that yesterday, with the short sides, prominent bald patch at the back, he had the centre tuft puffed up and looked so stupid, just accept all the miracle hair growth products aren't working and get a uniform hair cut.

Pedro's bald patch is looking prominent this morning since his latest hair cut. I reckon it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing a crown topper, as he seems to be trying to look more "trendy" these days.
This product seems to work…
IMG_0435.jpeg

Trainers with white socks, so 80s. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking that yesterday, with the short sides, prominent bald patch at the back, he had the centre tuft puffed up and looked so stupid, just accept all the miracle hair growth products aren't working and get a uniform hair cut.
A Mike of the Mason's special?

A Mike of the Mason's special?

That's close to what i have, although not quite as shaven as Mason think he must go over his head with a razor blade as well as a trimmer, i just use a cheap Babyliss trimmer, cost about £15 years ago, must have saved hundreds over the years. Last time i was at the barber cost me a fiver for a trim. :ROFLMAO:

The only downside to no hair is the weather, folks don't realise what protection hair gives your head, even a small amount, it's heatstroke in the summer (I know what summer:ROFLMAO: ) and Chinese torture in the winter. :(

What you would people do without television channel to complain about!
What you would people do without television channel to complain about!
It’s back. Moaning away about a forum that it chose to be a member of, and still Is, despite never contributing anything positive.
Nothing weird about that at all….

Credit where credit is due, you've got to hand it to IW for being consistent.

Consistently using unfit presenters and models, to showcase fitness apparatus, who tell you how great it is to use and how great it is for your body, when its patently obvious they don't actually use the products themselves and remain as unfit as ever. :D

Credit where credit is due, you've got to hand it to IW for being consistent.

Consistently using unfit presenters and models, to showcase fitness apparatus, who tell you how great it is to use and how great it is for your body, when its patently obvious they don't actually use the products themselves and remain as unfit as ever. :D
That Hoola hoop shows the fat

In a word, no.
Like everything on IW product description is super lightweight both on the demos and the website.
The website entry for this product (Mini remote control alarm) has no photos and the only product details given the product code - in this instance 7844004.
They only offer any details if it makes it seem that the item is the most amazing and outstanding in the entire world!

Latest posts

Back