Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rob telling the story about the producer's friend who bought a Christophe Duchamp Grand Mont from their web site at £1750. :eek:

Poor guy was fleeced, but has to shoulder some of the blame, spending that kind of money on a watch you need to do some research, on both the watch and the brand, 5 minutes on the internet will let you know that watch is worth nowhere near the RRP and the Brand isn't all it is cracked up to be. Yeah he's bought a decent enough Chinese assembled watch with a £30ish Swiss quartz movement in it, probably with a £250/£300 max value, but certainly nowhere near a £1750 watch.

Simple question of what weight it can pick up & they haven't got a ******* clue said it could pick up money with the magnet which of our coins are magnetic ?
Funny but I was with a friend at Hillsborough castle at the weekend and we saw coins in the fountain and I was remembering those magnetic telescopic torches they sold and thought we could grab some coins. My friend said they're not magnetic. But we argued and then looked it up and they changed the coins to have steel in them so at least 10ps and 5ps are magnetic, not sure about the rest.

EDIT: I should point out I was kidding, I'm not stealing the King's coins from the fountain

Mememe saying you could put the Buddha next to your rattan furniture the insensitive ***
She's going on the offensive because she knows the criticism aimed at her about the rattan furniture. Rather than feeling bad about it she's arrogant. I'd love to know how she would react if she were fleeced like that.

Latest posts

Back