Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought he was in his mid-40s. I think she said she was in her 50s on another appearance recently. If she mirrors a selling on TV career as My Name is Den has, 20 more years of flogging stuff she wouldn’t buy herself must be a very grim prospect to face, when you’d prefer to be on stage, singing.
I think Den is pretty much a Supply Presenter now, hadn’t seen her for weeks, But she appeared on c&c on Sunday, very last minute, as Deano had car issues getting to studio

Oh, it's Jezza with the smartwatch again, this time on a closeout deal because they have been unable to sell all of them after multiple airings on both channels. The peculiar thing is that this closeout deal is on pre-order dispatch. I observed that there's the Beautech Wet & Dry Grooming Kit on the table next to him, which is the one Pedro predicted would be sold out.

Shona and Rob last night worked together so well. It was a different show after big lips left.
I thought their chemistry was great. Not up themselves like some. You can tell both don’t take it particularly seriously at times and that is fun to engage with.

On a different subject: I see Ryan is doing radio voiceovers for Vintage Cash ads. Maybe the previous version of the channel’s connection with that company helped him get the gig?

Lindsey talking about One Truth 818: I am not on commission for the products I sell you. I don't work for Ideal World, I work for myself. I don't talk rubbish (we will judge that). You know what I'm like, if I don't like a product, I won't have it on my show. Is it really the case that a self-employed presenter has that much power to choose what they sell?
I can't see any of them wanting to flog pens with flowers coming out of them. I think they do have some say but like DJs with a playlist they are likely forced to include a lot of stuff they wouldn't be seen dead with

Wowzers… Take a seat…Dr. Edwards here. I do hope you haven’t arrived in my televisual surgery to specifically bother a busy clinician like myself? WELL…HAVE YOU???
Now, if you have the most appallingly, agonisingly awful ankle and anus apathies…DON’T bother busy people like me. Buy this foam rubber piece of surgical kit..Mental Health..A current buzz word (er..two buzz words, Doctor)..If you are clinically discombobulated, and generally at odds with all of yourself, at least give your back a break (er…not that sort of break) and don’t beat yourself up with this wonderful medical cane, or you can stick it up where the sun no longer shines. Now I love a surgical price comparison…HAVE WE GOT ONE…NOW!!! Ah, yes, wowzers…This splendid rubber chronic knee pain support at £9.99…We have found NOT A DIRECT COMPARISON for you…A knee replacement with my private clinic is £12,500…That’s a saving of nearly £12,500…In fact…buy three - one for each knee…Wowzers…

Wowzers… Take a seat…Dr. Edwards here. I do hope you haven’t arrived in my televisual surgery to specifically bother a busy clinician like myself? WELL…HAVE YOU???
Now, if you have the most appallingly, agonisingly awful ankle and anus apathies…DON’T bother busy people like me. Buy this foam rubber piece of surgical kit..Mental Health..A current buzz word (er..two buzz words, Doctor)..If you are clinically discombobulated, and generally at odds with all of yourself, at least give your back a break (er…not that sort of break) and don’t beat yourself up with this wonderful medical cane, or you can stick it up where the sun no longer shines. Now I love a surgical price comparison…HAVE WE GOT ONE…NOW!!! Ah, yes, wowzers…This splendid rubber chronic knee pain support at £9.99…We have found NOT A DIRECT COMPARISON for you…A knee replacement with my private clinic is £12,500…That’s a saving of nearly £12,500…In fact…buy three - one for each knee…Wowzers…
I believe the sun may not shine but if it is the canes I'm thinking of they light up and make and annoying sound

Lindsey talking about One Truth 818: I am not on commission for the products I sell you. I don't work for Ideal World, I work for myself. I don't talk rubbish (we will judge that). You know what I'm like, if I don't like a product, I won't have it on my show. Is it really the case that a self-employed presenter has that much power to choose what they sell?
She’s not the only person to come out with this rubbish. If she submits an invoice for her hours at the end of the month, she’s a subcontractor and works for who pays her!! And I think you’d have to be higher up the pecking order to pick and choose what you sell. As she’s ended up on the poor relation of TJC, I don’t think she’s as influential as she thinks.

And here comes that flippin’ German perfume again. Like French schnitzel…Italian Yorkshire puddings…American real ale…Is it the same old beaten up box from before. Can’t that Charlie go and do something useful and find a new one? Looks like its had its bacon now…Moved on swiftly….
A friend of a friend of a friend who manages IW's stock leaked this image. This is the Gammon section of the IW storage facility ...

warehouse.jpg

I thought their chemistry was great. Not up themselves like some. You can tell both don’t take it particularly seriously at times and that is fun to engage with.

On a different subject: I see Ryan is doing radio voiceovers for Vintage Cash ads. Maybe the previous version of the channel’s connection with that company helped him get the gig?
Both very natural and charismatic presenters!

She has said that a few times

And here comes that flippin’ German perfume again. Like French schnitzel…Italian Yorkshire puddings…American real ale…Is it the same old beaten up box from before. Can’t that Charlie go and do something useful and find a new one? Looks like its had its bacon now…Moved on swiftly….
Probably in the gallery playing dress up

She’s not the only person to come out with this rubbish. If she submits an invoice for her hours at the end of the month, she’s a subcontractor and works for who pays her!! And I think you’d have to be higher up the pecking order to pick and choose what you sell. As she’s ended up on the poor relation of TJC, I don’t think she’s as influential as she thinks.
I saw an interview a couple of weeks ago on a channel called NVTV and Gerry Kelly a local chat show host has his own show. He was interviewing Eamonn Holmes. Eamonn was very bitter because he classes himself as a freelancer but the inland revenue argued he was an ITV employee. However Lorraine Kelly who has exclusively for 40 years worked at ITV won the case and didn't have to pay. I had to go freelance myself after working for one broadcaster for over a decade. The only people who are truly an employee in the case of ITV presenters (for sake of argument as it is very complicated and I'm not an expert) are Ant and Dec who signed several golden handcuff deals over the years to exclusively work there, and even then it isn't that simple.

I thought he was in his mid-40s. I think she said she was in her 50s on another appearance recently. If she mirrors a selling on TV career as My Name is Den has, 20 more years of flogging stuff she wouldn’t buy herself must be a very grim prospect to face, when you’d prefer to be on stage, singing.
This is just my personal opinion but I think she looks good for her age, she looks natural if that makes sense, some, much younger, presenters out there try to look perfect every day by doing this and that procedure

I can't see any of them wanting to flog pens with flowers coming out of them. I think they do have some say but like DJs with a playlist they are likely forced to include a lot of stuff they wouldn't be seen dead with
I cannot see Mike of Masons really picking any of the items he is always trying to sell. Frequently, he talks about messages from people asking for specific items to appear on his shows. It's possible that he can offer suggestions regarding these items, but it's ultimately down to the buyer and producer to determine which items will be aired. The stock they have to bring to the air is limited, as we have seen in the last 6 months.

Latest posts

Back