Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just watched a bit of the opening night,Where is Paul Lavers these days, him saying this channel will be fun made me chuckle, I kmow Whatters is no longer with us and Debbie Flint is back at QVC

I would also like to Echo the sad news Loen Love, has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, which I read has spread to her liver, Loen started as a model pre fire, and started as a presenter when the channel returned

My name is Den aged 95, not quite from the beginning. Ryan, aged about 12 at the time, was indeed there for the Green Beetle opening night and what an absolute car crash of a show it was. Much in need of comedy customer fax sabotage, which indeed it got. The rest - all gone from the channel now, and some like Whatters, gone to that great TSV in the sky.
Listening to Dens droning voice is akin to being in some sort of conscious paralysis state and having urine poured in your ears!

My us polo t shirts turned up today, thought they had given me single not two t shirts in each pack
the packages seemed that small, impressed though, great value worked out £7 a t shirt for the 4 i bought and they seem quite premium on an initial shufti. Good buy IW.

It cracks me up how a lot of the presenters do the voiceovers in the hour switchover part, most put on an extra hammy DJ or Spivvy voice but you can still tell who they all are, embarrassing!

I suspect the current outfit is not in trouble. It appears the previous version seems to be the one going into administration. It has though, always amazed me how Ideal World has been able to survive all these years. My Name is Den in particular seems to me not somebody to hang around a sinking ship. Others strike me as similar. Interesting though that her name doesn’t appear to be on the list of creditors, while other presenters are shown. Perhaps she is not a freelance like most of the others?

I suspect the current outfit is not in trouble. It appears the previous version seems to be the one going into administration. It has though, always amazed me how Ideal World has been able to survive all these years. My Name is Den in particular seems to me not somebody to hang around a sinking ship. Others strike me as similar. Interesting though that her name doesn’t appear to be on the list of creditors, while other presenters are shown. Perhaps she is not a freelance like most of the others?

Be later in the year before we know how they are doing, last accounts for the year ending April 22 was a £1,500,000 loss.

My Name is Den and I came across the brand of Piranha some years ago and I came to learn not just how it respected it is in this country but elsewhere..all over the world..in..in…erm…lots of other countries..Yes..lots of other countries erm…

How on earth is Mire still getting gigs?

Interesting little titbit from Simon Iles on the mini chopper show this morning "They can try and replace us with young uns Sal but we always survive don't we?"

Then goes on to say how he has gone "viral" on TikTok with his mini chopper video (easy Simon)

All a bit contradictory really and sadly (or not) Simon you and the other established presenters have/and or not working for Ideal so they have to and are trying something else

No wonder the AP300 air purifier is going cheap at 49.99, on instant brand web site the replacement filters are £39.99 recommended every 5-7 months. An extra £80 a year :oops: Why do they not point this out, we all know the answer.

Lurch and Fester have started repeating the line that an air fryer is like your hair dyer ‘times 10’ How exactly do they work that out …more hot air :poop:

Richard Dire. You wouldn't want to book him as the turn for a party in a row of phone boxes..

The little fat man with the plastic drone...
He is one annoying little man for sure, throwing his arms about like a nutter, i lasted 5 mins just for a little chuckle at the bs…I got his strap line wrong ‘phone drone, drone phone’ 👊

Surprise surprise drone still available on the website, despite last nights pressure selling attempt from the moonlighting bingo caller, Peter Slime-on, of an imminent sell out 👺

Definitely struggling for products at present. I wonder if they are having supply problems? I know if I was presenting there and I had to look at and talk about that ****** shelving again, I would spontaneously combust, which would segue nicely into a fire extinguishers extravaganza. It must be the most tedious and repetitive job to work in in television.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back