Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Create and Craft, haven’t taken orders since last night, has another channel folded.

They're last accounts was period up to Dec 22, next posting will be due approx Feb next year, but they posted a nealy £6 million loss in that year (£3.5 million year before) so not looking good.

And the channel is not live, showing a recording.

Last edited:
They're last accounts was period up to Dec 22, next posting will be due approx Feb next year, but they posted a nealy £6 million loss in that year (£3.5 million year before) so not looking good.
If they have folded it’s there own fault.

Where as before most items were around £10/20, these days it’s like over £100

And the channel is not live, showing a recording.
Their website is saying they are unable to take payments. Let's be honest, it could be anything. Not a good look though, if it's been happening for several hours!

he was told by the staff on the plane, if you feel sick use the bag, Peter has then said I didn’t know the woman, what a disgusting thing to say,
The gags haven't improved he must have prepped that opening in a full seven minutes, couldn't resist chucking in his slavery gurning tongue roll, for full the on weirdo effect

Still, he doesn't look as smug as Mason and Uri Gellers truth bending nephew, or Screech and Lecture like TV mum, so its not all bad.

A few more stateless shopping television presenters sound like they will be in need of a new gig? Sad if the channel has folded. At least they sold in the right manner. You suspect in a few years time only QVC and TJC will remain.
Hope they don’t fold.

But I wouid take on Joe as a Presenter, and bring back Janice Phillips as a Tech Expert who could double up as a presenter

If they have folded it’s there own fault.

Where as before most items were around £10/20, these days it’s like over £100
I used to buy quite a bit from C&C but can’t afford to pay the high prices. Even if i could those big kits contain a lot of stuff I don’t actually want. Evidently one or two of their suppliers haven’t been paid and have stopped sending out orders.

Think they might be in trouble as lots of repeats, companies doing extra hours and sale hours. Programme guide seemed to be updated at last minute as if they’ve been scrabbling to get shows together. Hope they survive as otherwise lots of people will be out of work. I think most of the craft suppliers have a Facebook or/and YouTube presence. That would be preferable to have to watch dire Hobbymaker.

I used to buy quite a bit from C&C but can’t afford to pay the high prices. Even if i could those big kits contain a lot of stuff I don’t actually want. Evidently one or two of their suppliers haven’t been paid and have stopped sending out orders.

Think they might be in trouble as lots of repeats, companies doing extra hours and sale hours. Programme guide seemed to be updated at last minute as if they’ve been scrabbling to get shows together. Hope they survive as otherwise lots of people will be out of work. I think most of the craft suppliers have a Facebook or/and YouTube presence. That would be preferable to have to watch dire Hobbymaker.
I know this isn’t a create and craft thread, but as nobody tends to look at there thread, I thought I’d mention it here

Latest posts

Back