Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you reckon they’ll be selling the knitted/crocheted crinoline lady toilet roll covers in their Christmas tat selection?
The Peter Simon Flamenco Double Toilet Roll Holder set for a Christmas Special…

IMG_4216.jpeg

I do hope so.

I'm planning to give them as gifts to my 20-something relatives.

I'm sure they will be thrilled.
Don't joke, they might think they are pretty cool (or whatever adjectives Gen Z use).

If there are thousands of TikTok videos of them we'll know who is to blame!🤣🤣🤣

Sally said she would be back Monday, Peter said he had six relatives from New Zealand staying with him. I'm surprised his tiny hovel would accommodate so many.

He's got a pop-up gazebo in the garden for 3 of them (does fit 4 but the the Cookshop portable BBQs need to go somewhere), 1 is sleeping in an inflatable Kayak on the floor at the good of Pedro and Bet's bed (don't worry, he moved the Vibrapower first), and the other 2 were last seen running back to the airport at great speed…

And that 'insider' account popped up getting snarky when posters (like me, hah) were saying nothing would change - same tat, bigger room - then gave us a passive aggressive countdown until the launch, inferring how it was going to blow us all away, etc.
I suppose it's the nature of this type of sales but yes, the hype nearly always exceeds the reality. Although a different channel, it was like the pre launch of Shop on TV. It was going to be amazing according to those involved in the venture, new exciting varied products.

Did that happen?

Surely I don't need to give you three guesses ;)

Golly, turned on to IW during an ad break and the fish lipped gargoyle is doing fashion😳 . She’ll scare the bejeebers out of little kids coming in from school. “Do your homework or the scary lady will come round” She’s another one whose head looks to big for her body, just like the big head footballer figurines.

I do wonder if she has mental health problems to keep having these cosmetic procedures done.

Latest posts

Back