Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite frankly, unless you've placed an order that is none of your concern…

…according to (soon to be ex)staff members who've arrived en force in the Seen on TV sub-forum 🙄.

But to answer your question: yes, basically.
I've read the latest 2 pages of posts on the Seen sub-forum and I'm exhausted!

The 'none of your concern' comment they made was odd because if I'd read negative things about a company, or seen them on Watchdog I would be interested even if it didn't happen to me. It would be a factor to consider as to whether I would use their service or buy their products. And in this instance there was an allegation that counterfeit branded bedding had been sold.

Things do go wrong in life but it's how company's respond to it and make amends that is important.

He is on fire today. Looking to flambé anyone or anything…

Just got sent an exclusive pic of the kitchen area in the new studio, seemingly Mark had just finished trying it out and give it a seal of approval.

mark.JPG

Is that the one he waited years to buy cos it kept selling out? Allegedly

No, the one he waited 3 years for was the blue dial Rose Gold case Alamz.

Mr Grey, although hard to see the one Mason is wearing seems to have a brownish strap, he may have changed the strap or maybe he actually bought Mr Grey's brother who comes with a brown strap

almaz.JPG

almz 2.JPG

The 3 year wait watch.
almaz 3.JPG

Quite frankly, unless you've placed an order that is none of your concern…

…according to (soon to be ex)staff members who've arrived en force in the Seen on TV sub-forum 🙄.

But to answer your question: yes, basically.
What do you mean it's none of my concern?

Why not? I'd say it's a matter of public interest. Either a company is trading or it's not.

When I last checked the seen on tv website was still up and running and taking orders whilst the TV channels are blank.

Who is hoodwinking who here?

What do you mean it's none of my concern?

Why not? I'd say it's a matter of public interest. Either a company is trading or it's not.

When I last checked the seen on tv website was still up and running and taking orders whilst the TV channels are blank.

Who is hoodwinking who here?

Which was pretty much my response (albeit it a lot more wordy 😅) to them suggesting that unless people work there or have an order they need a refund for, it's "information you are not owed" etc. C'est la vie! A discussion forum discusses, innit.

Latest posts

Back