Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I assume he sees himself as somehow detached from the process of any blame for arguably misleading sales techniques on the various shopping channels he and others like him have worked for over the last 20 years or so. He would argue, I suspect, his employers, are happy with him and any shortcomings for the customers are their problem and not his. That seems a typical mentality of the peripatetic greater speckled shopping telly presenter. They work for a channel, say what the channel encourages them to say, have not a care in the world about the post buying process, and if the channel goes out of business, fly out the metaphorical door to land again to nest and feed off another.

Interesting, wonder whats up ?

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 13.46.08.png

I caught a bit of rentagob earlier with the cheapo bench sunglasses.

She goes on hoilday with 15 pairs of sunglasses apparently. Pedro levels of bull shyte on offer. Strikes me her other half ‘gary’ deserves a medal putting up with that wonder if he wears a ‘defective’ hearing aid. Possibly even more irritating than Pedro, its a close call.

Ive bought 3 items from new ideal world, they've all turned up quickly and well packaged so no complaints there, can even use apple pay to buy. Its not all bad only 90 percent of the products!!!

I caught a bit of rentagob earlier with the cheapo bench sunglasses.

She goes on hoilday with 15 pairs of sunglasses apparently. Pedro levels of bull shyte on offer. Strikes me her other half ‘gary’ deserves a medal putting up with that wonder if he wears a ‘defective’ hearing aid. Possibly even more irritating than Pedro, its a close call.

Ive bought 3 items from new ideal world, they've all turned up quickly and well packaged so no complaints there, can even use apple pay to buy. Its not all bad only 90 percent of the products!!!
Regarding Sally I do believe the 15 pairs

Latest posts

Back