Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Enough of the pessimism already. Now, I have two important things to announce so please all pay attention : -

1. Nanty has just said of Item Number 379229 Bosch BGS5PET3GB Power Animal Bagless Cylinder Pet Vacuum at £149.99 & £5.99 P&P direct quote, word for word, 'Our Head Home Buyer, David, has said "that's it Shaun and the Team, if it goes tonight that is it". Unfortunately it is very, very unlikely to EVER come back'

2. De Knees is selling Mozzy at 8.00pm. Dunno if Tom Pepper is on too but don't miss it, alright?

Thanks everyone :mysmilie_59:

Well, that was Monday and it's Thursday now. The Bosch Vacuum is still available.

But check out the review, pretty scathing and actually quite surprising. Fair play to them for publishing it, will it stay up though? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/bosch-bgs5pet3gb-power-animal-bagless-cylinder-vacuum-379229?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;%7B1001%7D/categories@lt;%7B8009%7D/brand_iw@gt;%7Bbosch%7D

I do hate how they try to get around the technicalities via clever wording... just be honest.

If you cannot sell something based on it's merits then you shouldn't be selling it.

But check out the review, pretty scathing and actually quite surprising. Fair play to them for publishing it, will it stay up though? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/bosch-bgs5pet3gb-power-animal-bagless-cylinder-vacuum-379229?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;%7B1001%7D/categories@lt;%7B8009%7D/brand_iw@gt;%7Bbosch%7D

I find this nowadays with Bosch. Time was, not that long ago, when it was almost a hallmark - if you wanted something well engineered and thought through with a good expected lifespan and overall quality, you'd go for the Bosch. Now they seem to make versions of pretty much everything going, the quality and design seems to have gone downhill a bit. Unusual for a German company to sacrifice design and engineering at the altar of volume sales.

I do hate how they try to get around the technicalities via clever wording... just be honest.

If you cannot sell something based on it's merits then you shouldn't be selling it.

Just to reiterate the point it's on sale, on Ideal Extra, over the next 24 hours at : -

10.00 am
3.00 pm
11.00 pm
6.00 am

It would be easy to think they are so dishonest, really. This is the third example of such sales tactics (The Kitchen M8 and Bissell Quickwash sales were pretty similar). However, when examples of such behaviour are laid out I just think it adds weight to the view that this is now a schlocky outfit and a company that isn't doing very well.

I don't think they're doing themselves any favours. They used to have a great reputation, companies with bad reputations ultimately never prosper.

They sink :mysmilie_59:

If you're planning on visiting Margate beach, Poo Poo, during his ramblings on yet another warehouse clearance, stated that there were 'no fags in the sand' there

Poor Poo Poo. He always tries hard but I wouldn't bother trying to be witty. I'd stick to being the butt of jokes, at least you might get the sympathy vote. His days are well numbered aren't they?

Genpleaseleave says that their Nicole Dip Hem Tops are very similar to those sold in Ted Baker, Phase 8 and John Lewis.

To that end you could say a Bic is similar to a Mont Blanc because they both write :mysmilie_59:

Poor Poo Poo. He always tries hard but I wouldn't bother trying to be witty. I'd stick to being the butt of jokes, at least you might get the sympathy vote. His days are well numbered aren't they?

Genpleaseleave says that their Nicole Dip Hem Tops are very similar to those sold in Ted Baker, Phase 8 and John Lewis.

To that end you could say a Bic is similar to a Mont Blanc because they both write :mysmilie_59:

Oh he did make himself laugh :dull: and mentioned more than once how hot he was under his helmet........it made Roly Poly laugh so all wasn't in vain.

I think those tops are also similar to the ones they sell on many market stalls

I see 'not only' is back

He wishes he could get his Bet on the phone today as she's an advocate of the Pearl Hair Remover

I bet 'ya 'she' is :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Not only really sounds a sorry state, he was all over the place stumbling on every word and couldnt string two words together never mind a sentance, it truly is a strange sales pitch IF he is puting that on which I dont think he is.

I think he has some sort of medical condition and its slighty bizarre and not right to an extent to watch it all unfolding live on TV.

Not only really sounds a sorry state, he was all over the place stumbling on every word and couldnt string two words together never mind a sentance, it truly is a strange sales pitch IF he is puting that on which I dont think he is.

I think he has some sort of medical condition and its slighty bizarre and not right to an extent to watch it all unfolding live on TV.

Perhaps he is gearing up to delight us with another massive snot bubble!! Thank goodness for not only Utube :mysmilie_15:

I know he's pig ignorant and lacking in any self awareness whatsoever but LITTLE GOLLUM has just said one of the most mean, horrible things I think I've ever heard on Selly Telly, worse even than Zelda and her Engagement Ring Spiel. He said : -

'When the kids go back to school in about 3 weeks time and that first day in the playground and they all look smart and the poor one that doesn't is wearing last years uniform and you go, do they not love that child?'

What a tosser. It's his kid I pity, the poor child will probably be dressed like a Chav :down:

image.jpg

I know he's pig ignorant and lacking in any self awareness whatsoever but LITTLE GOLLUM has just said one of the most mean, horrible things I think I've ever heard on Selly Telly, worse even than Zelda and her Engagement Ring Spiel. He said : -

'When the kids go back to school in about 3 weeks time and that first day in the playground and they all look smart and the poor one that doesn't is wearing last years uniform and you go, do they not love that child?'

What a tosser. It's his kid I pity, the poor child will probably be dressed like a Chav :down:

View attachment 12420

Just when you think IW couldn't go any lower, along comes Gollum. All shock jocks, loud and proud! What a Numpty. I bet he must be a real delight at home!

Ditto to all the above thoughts, Really the salesfolks on IW have no filter at all, as said previously it looks more obvious with every passing day that the good ship IW are sinking fast and these never have been salesfolks are trying to gain yet another fast buck know the ship is sinking and they will have no come back to answer to.

If I worked for employers who failed time after time I think I would be questioning myself and having a long hard look at myself in the mirror, but alas nope it cant be the presenters fault its of course everyone elses fault.

And lets state the facts this lot are not without experience at being employed by failing companies.

Just stating the facts :cheeky:

Anyone who could make a comment like this is pretty darn low IMO. Also interesting that anyone could equate spending money with love - in many cases, it's the exact opposite, and what gives him the right to make an assumption about anyone's financial situation? Self awareness? You must be joking, he couldn't watch his previous recordings if he had any self awareness whatsoever, he would be too ashamed. I totally blame IW: they know exactly what goes on, and still they seemingly let the presenters say and behave how they wish because it's the ruthless SELL, SELL, SELL climate.

QUOTE=Wirral70;865722]I know he's pig ignorant and lacking in any self awareness whatsoever but LITTLE GOLLUM has just said one of the most mean, horrible things I think I've ever heard on Selly Telly, worse even than Zelda and her Engagement Ring Spiel. He said : -

View attachment 12420[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back