Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please don't change who you are. He's an idiotic, vile, crude insensitive prat. He has absolutely no understanding of the effect of his words and probably doesn't care. Maybe one day he will be really ill (not the crap he talks about on TV) and may need mobility aids that are fit for purpose.

They If anybody from the gallery is reading this please feel free to prove me wrong. Tell me about his acts of kindness and philanthropy. And don't just come over as an aggressive twit of low intelligence, explain properly. And you can explain why he has to be so crude. Or get him on here instead (if he's not on here already) to explain himself.
👏(y)

Good Evening, Michael! How are we both this wonderful night? We are well, Mike - Both of you. Now, Michael. Has the Ali Express van been with the stock for this evening? And I don’t mean to pressure you or to worry you, but I’m gonna bleedin’ LED lamp yer if we get a load of •••>>>in’ tat again…Nahrrrr…what yer got us?? Er…well, Mike, Mr. Ali dropped off 1000 boxes of milk chocolate dash cams. Ones you can eat if there is nothing to record on ‘em… He also left 10,000 tins of out of date Heinz Soup abandoned after the Retreat from Mons in 1914… Chef Mark will be preparing some for you this evening from his plastic LED saucepans set…Like Fer..Fer..’Ell he will….

That grabber isn’t that bad and I’ve ordered one, at least Mike is selling it properly, and not selling it by going by every medical complaint, he could think in his head, Peter Simon that is
I hope it works for you, did you plan to reclaim the VAT?

Latest posts

Back