Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good Evening, Michael. How are we both? We are well, Mike. Glad we can talk to us so candidly. Indeed, Michael. Now..I don’t mean to coerce us, or harass us or hurry the two of me, but what have you and I got for me and you and a dog named Boo to flog this evening? A nice iPhone 15? Some Ninja ovens? Barbour jackets? Some Church’s brogues? Some Citizen watches? Well..er…Mike, not quite those…Entice, pray tell, El Michaelio…Well, I’ve got some nice scaremongering products for you, Mike…This large flat container you stuff down yer arse end of yer strides because it won’t bleedin’ fit in your pockets..RFID, me old fu.,mucker…RFID.. Nice one, Michael..Awr..Bart..the old scan your card from behind at the old cash points scenario? Yeah, class, Mike. That’s the one…And then combine it with this plastic magnifying glass and spy camera watch kit, so you can blow up the face of the card scammer and then record it in 0.5 MP definition to pass on to the Rozzers….But Michael, the bleedin’ coppers don’t investigate crime any more, do they? Fair enough, Mike. Just flog this 8 kbs cassette recorder data pen in the meantime, while I wheel those new crates of canes in for yer later…

Did he actually specify Las Vegas In Nevada? He might have been the cloakroom attendant in the Vegas Working Men's Club in Accrington (which I may have made up)😋
He even mentioned the Phoenix club (Peter Kay comedy) when talking about buying records and hearing a song in a disco.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS shouldn't be allowed out on his own.

First…lose all your money from your cards cloned. Now get sepsis via an open wound in your mouth.. I’m not sure your lost money from the cards cloning will bother you so much if you have sepsis from my direct experience. Save yourself some money, and just get the toothbrush..

£250 for a filling? Maybe where he goes. About £120 to £180 at my dentist depending what type you choose. The thing I like about these shows is they never let facts get in the way. Reel out a load of medical jargon that can scare people and then retract everything you’ve said by saying you’re not medically qualified.

Last edited:
I have a confession to make. I bought the Toolkit RFID wallet Magnifying Glass combo. I have a negative scanner and scan in old hard copy pics too. I got a fair few old postcards from the 1920s and needed a magnifying glass to help read them. The toolkit will come in handy and I have issues with tendons in my arms. I was in the market for a new passport holder

Look..Sell the ****** toothbrush on the basis it cleans your teeth. Not on the basis it can help prevent potential infection in your mouth from open wounds and into your bloodstream - AKA SEPSIS. Sepsis is the most horrifying condition. And to see a loved one with that is probably one of the worst things that you can experience in life – least, it was for me. I don’t want to hear some unqualified shopping television presenter reeling off dental facts regardless of where he’s got them from and the accuracy of them. Leave that to a f…..dentist. Disclaimers – fine…cover them. Nonetheless, you and others are still reeling off dental related facts and potential horror stories for a person’s health in such a manner that comes across at the time as you have some kind of actual dental knowledge. Sometimes the scaremongering on this channel actually crosses the gum line.

Latest posts

Back