Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Buy it just buy it even if you don’t want it !!!
What planet is he from
Planet Guff. Inferring the price is SOooo good that viewers should just buy the product. Which might be a bit more of a believable tactic if it was ever true (ridiculously low prices) however it isn't, which renders his waffle useless.

I know some of you can't get your credit cards out quickly enough for the top-quality Chinese watches sold on shopping TV. Well, you missed out. Swan and Edgar watches were featured on the Shop on TV show earlier today. I think the so-called expert was called David Anthony.
Ah so Rob held true to his word about getting quality products on the channel ...

I swear that’s the same young man on IW now that I watched selling plants and pots on QVC yesterday :oops:
Yeah they're freelance workers so in that sense can go where they like depending on the small print of the contracts they sign up for.

I was channel hopping last night and saw the Irish demo guy on QVC with the waterless wax stuff, he used to be on IW not sure if he ever does IW now.

Flying Out The Door, sure to God they are… Even though they have no wings and there is no fer…fer…Fliggin’ door. One of the great and unsubstantiated pieces of shopping television presenter BS. If they were ‘flying out the door’ you’d give out the numbers and not platitudinous guff terms like that.
Yeah Mike M loves saying the following in one go ...

Phones have gone CRAZY!
Website's in MELTDOWN!!
These are FLYING OUT!!!

Funny that, given the day after, and the day after, and the day after they still have the product for sale ;)

WOWZERS…It’s Dr. Edwards from Holby City here for my Medical Show…First..these super pliers for extracting your own teeth when there is no dentist to do it…Rub this medical grade saffron on the open wound to ease the pain post extraction…Don’t bother a clinician like me…Next…This super saw and emu oil pack…Great for not bothering people like me when you need a leg amputation…Wowzers…Really??? How Much??? £10,000 for a private knee replacement…Wowzers. Well, save yourself £5000 and use this saw to cut your old one out.. Then rub some emu oil in to the open wound and buy this plastic cane to help your balance…Wowzers…

I did buy one watch from shopping TV (Ideal World). Quite a few years ago now. A Vostok Lunokhod 2. I rarely wear it now, but I DO think it is a super looking piece of time, and feels at least, very well made.

Yeah they are well made, and some are good looking, more suited to folks with bigger wrists though, just wish they had made some of their offerings in the 40mm size.

Wowzers…’Ere, Peters, leave my stethoscope alone and clear off. Wowzers, Dr. Edwards here again with goods for all sick patients..Rather than bother people like me, why not send them a bouquet of these lovely paper flowers I sell from the roadside outside Holby City on my days off. Rather than bothering a busy nurse, asking for food, just eat these flowers instead. And while you are here in my shopping clinic, buy this super watch to take a sick relative’s blood pressure with, rather than ask a busy ward clinician to do it. Wowzers…Just Wowzers…

Send them as an I Forgot late Valentine’s Day present. Paper flowers last forever and don’t cost much. Show your love…They will last forever. Together Forever..Other Rick Astley songs are available.

Last edited:
IW is proving bad for my wallet
I was checking prices and stock levels on the regatta site for the wax jacket and the gilet, when for a little wander while I was there and they had a gilet in their sale in the exact same colour as a light weight waterproof jacket I bought last year.
I just couldn’t resist 🤫

IW is proving bad for my wallet
I was checking prices and stock levels on the regatta site for the wax jacket and the gilet, when for a little wander while I was there and they had a gilet in their sale in the exact same colour as a light weight waterproof jacket I bought last year.
I just couldn’t resist 🤫
9 out of 10 items will be found at a lower price away from IW. I have only seen a handful of items where they are actually cheaper than anywhere else.

Latest posts

Back