Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

where the heck did Pedro get his suit from, the jacket barely touches his backside and the pants look like they were from his Ronald McDonald days - he manages to make a suit look scruffy!!!

trip to William Hunt tailors required, or even just £150 in M&S would be money well spent!!
Probably shrunk in the damp hovel he lives in, at least that's how he describes it.

This price is not bad for this vacuum cleaner, it's the same as several eBay sellers. I have found it cheaper on Ali Express for £132.67, but I have no idea about the postage cost.

If Shop Extra had been able to acquire a freeview number, they would have been able to compete with the offerings that Ideal World currently sells. Shop Extra was still offering some decent brands at a decent discount.

Its 6pm....its Pedro.....Start as you mean to go on, Pedro informs the viewer that 1, the price should be £19.99 and not £9.99 plus it should not have free P&P!!! He will get a phone call soon so buy it now!!!

Pathetic Pedro.....this channel is the lowest!!!
What annoys me about that particular sales tactic is viewers who are perhaps more susceptible to believing such guff might therefore be more inclined to think 'I'll have a buy, what a bargain!' not fully realising they've essentially been lied to.

Now of course it can be argued 'well they need to wake up and smell the coffee' however we're all wired differently and retail (in general) know this, hence the various tactics they all deploy to draw us in. Not just selly telly it has to be said, however they're up there in ranking amongst the worst for the misinformation, guff and lies.

Latest posts

Back