Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here comes Joe 90 to work him off topic- probably producing some stuffed £9.99 antelope hot water bottle to fondle lovingly in the very worst way.

Rusty Lee was a breath of fresh air why? Likeability seemed very genuine even with Mason and Whizzy Whisk Viral man getting in the way

Make no mistake she was a big national tv star albeit a long time ago must be quite hard only getting gigs like this these days but she didn't show it
I didn’t see her. I remember her from her TV-am days in the mid-1980s. Yes- she was a huge name then, and was doing something (cooking with personality) that back in the day, few others did. Of course, today, everybody is doing it and that’s probably why she’s lost her way - if her absence from regular television was not an intentional decision.

I often think about about former highish profile television personalities, now having to make their livings using the option of shopping television channels. Simon Peters is one example on this channel. You wonder if he actually misses the days when he appeared on BBC shows or not. How he now feels about now having to do gigs selling cheap watches and vacuum cleaners? Does it bother him? Does it bother her?

Probably but whilst there are a few from that period who have gone on to do brilliantly there are many more who haven't appeared anywhere let alone constantly albeit on shopping tv for 20+ years.

I heard one of the presenters (not sure which channel) lambasting a runner/background person the other day for moaning about the job saying she knows 50 people who would swap places with them in an instant and went on to say that having any job in TV in 2023 is a bonus.

Good Evening. My name is Den. My husband's name is...Coughs up over the stock...Good Evening..My name is Dennice..Oh my God...She must be reading here....

Alan Ennis and his wonder Enviro Works weed gone again, naughty using a video from another licensed branded weed killer (RHS Weed Killer) during the show, but anyway, I just love his logically argument for using this weed killer.

He says, If you pull out a weed you'll always leave bits of the roots so weed will grow again.

But if you use the weed killer it kills the leaves (killing the weeds solar panels) and hey presto kills the weed.

So Alan, maybe you can explain how in both scenarios the leaves have been removed and roots remain, but you say only with weed gone is the weed killed. :unsure:

In reality, neither scenario kills the roots of the weeds, only the leaves are gone, the weed most likely will regrow again, hence why even Enviro Works states on their bottle that roots are not killed and will probably grow back, only weed roots that may die are baby ones.

My name is Den cough cough sick🤢 I’m reading all your wonderful comments (slight pause to hack some flem up)I want to thank my husband my daughter,my best friend Sheila and of course Shaun who supports me back to my chair 🪑 off camera.
Please please remember I want you to buy
my crap, not just for your sake, but for my sake to keep me in black leggings forever and ever and evvverrr!
Must go now the doctors coming back😪

I often wonder if the presenters actually think about what they are saying or just say anything and never give it a second thought.

Hayley (the younger one not Creepys better half) is on with Peter Vol-au-vent with the Linea Rattan outdoor furniture Hayley says I loved this so much I bought it myself..........its a cool £800......now all the presenters say they have bought this that and the next thing I obviously cant verify this but surely they cant buy all they say they do??

Up next for the guys....and ladies its mannequin Mike....with watches I wonder how long into the show he will say he wants this watch or needs this watch and is going to buy that watch and most of all how he has never saw a watch like this one???

I was looking for that when you posted 👍 knew I'd seen it before 😎 How he has the affront to suggest it was his design speaks volumes about the integrity of these people 🤔

They have no integrity, not one little bit. Probably working under the assumption that their viewers don't know that Ali Express/Alibaba exists and can spout any crap they like. ;)

In answering a comment from Mason of how low stock levels are, Clawley just said, that he wants one but it so rare he can't get one.

So he designed and supplies IW with the watches but can't get one for himself? Does he really think we're that stupid we'll believe that crap? :ROFLMAO:

They have no integrity, not one little bit. Probably working under the assumption that their viewers don't know that Ali Express/Alibaba exists and can spout any crap they like. ;)

In answering a comment from Mason of how low stock levels are, Clawley just said, that he wants one but it so rare he can't get one.

So he designed and supplies IW with the watches but can't get one for himself? Does he really think we're that stupid we'll believe that crap? :ROFLMAO:
approaching a new low in terms of integrity, presenters trying to establish some sort of special editions / watch generations legacy that someone might want to collect. Plus the mention/claims of placing 'heart and soul' into British design. And repeated 'the white is techically sold out' YAWN. Quite funny though that these people can try get away with peddling that loose stool water:poop:

approaching a new low in terms of integrity, presenters trying to establish some sort of special editions / watch generations legacy that someone might want to collect. Plus the mention/claims of placing 'heart and soul' into British design. And repeated 'the white is techically sold out' YAWN. Quite funny though that these people can try get away with peddling that loose stool water:poop:

I lost count of the number of times Mason said the white had sold out and a little later stating some had come back/hadn't gone through.

White is still available. :ROFLMAO:

iW are misleading, I ordered the Soverign Coin, they are showing today £73.99, or 4 Clearpays, but what they forget to tell you is, I’ve noticed I’ve ordered it, and received a £10 clearpay voucher They didnt explain that

Latest posts

Back