Ralph rossini

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I really would like to know what it is about this man that makes women weak at the knees?

I find him quite nondescript.

Not fooled by his sales talk either.

Colour enhanced ladies - means dyed.

Some pieces are nice, some not so nice but there is no consistency at all in the pricing.

He doesn't make me go weak at the knees but I do like him. He's charming and knows his product inside out. He isn't too pushy in my opinion and all of the presenters seem to like him and are comfortable working with him.

I think his tan might be fake but he isn't and the Honora pearls I've bought are
all beautiful and the little pouches and boxes make Honora perfect as gifts. I'm not a massive pearl fan but I can understand why some girlies buy acres of the stuff.

I don't have an issue with the colour enhancing or dyeing as at least it's done properly and not just a coating. It's totally acceptable and the norm for coloured pearls as far as I know.

Last edited:
I agree with Tinkerbelle, he seems a very pleasant man, doesn't talk rubbish and knows his pearls. He is a bit on the orange side but hey ho! I don't really find him attractive, he's no Stewart Granger thats for sure! :giggle:

Oh I agree he is personable. He is a good salesman.

I also have quite a few Honora pieces but in saying that they are not all singing, all dancing. They are just pearls and I have had some lovely CFW pearls from other sources, eery bit as lustrous - and much cheaper (with no goddam rings I might add).

Now I really like the ring pearls but as I said I'm not a massive pearl fan so perhaps I like what real pearl fans don't. :eek:)

I've got quite a few pieces of honora, I don't fancy Ralph, per se, but that voice could get me into trouble !!!!! I think that's what makes the women swoon !!!!!

Ralph Rossini

not all is as it seems - Ireturning one pair where the pearl has dropped off and have been misled today by some drop earrings I quite liked. ordered them, but found it odd the L did not say sterling silver. checked the website, no mention. so cancelled the order double quick.

As the majority of these pearls ARE set in silver, it would be right to assume that any your purchase would be and if that is NOT the case, they would have the decency to say so.

A super salesman just about sums him up.

I like him! Im not really a pearl person but i have been known to purchase from time to time. Not hard sell just a nice chatty presentation works every time with me!

He doesn't do it for me, but he's quite informative and easy on the ear. I've bought a few pieces of Honora and like them a lot. Great for gifts.

he gives me the creeps. too much facial work and slimeball faux-modest lay-deez man persona. his eyes are pulled so far back he looks like a lizard.

and he's probably reading this because before i switched him off earlier he commented that his tan was real. hi Frank

Maybe the only reason women go weak-kneed in front of him is because their rheumatism is playing up.

:wonder:

I used to think he was quite attractive (for the reasons mentioned by you all), until I realised that he is quite short. I like my men tall and I've often been disappointed.....

I used to think he was quite attractive (for the reasons mentioned by you all), until I realised that he is quite short. I like my men tall and I've often been disappointed.....

Aren't they all the same lying down though, EM? :wink: :muscle: :devil:

Why do you call him Frank BB ? I like the name Franco, Franco Rossini sounds better than Ralph !! I don't think he's too pushy he reminds me of my SIL who's from chicago
they just come across that way sometimes !! xx

Why do you call him Frank BB ? I like the name Franco, Franco Rossini sounds better than Ralph !! I don't think he's too pushy he reminds me of my SIL who's from chicago
they just come across that way sometimes !! xx

Frank/Ralph same difference. thats how much noticed i take.

Not seen any of the shows this time round. When I have watched though I find Ralph very informative. His style is gentle and pleasant. He certainly knows his range and comes across as genuine. I didn't go for the tsv as I have a couple of floating necklaces from last time. I think he is one of the nicer presenter's and is never pushy and comes across as a real gentleman. I think he is great!

I like him too. He's one of the better guests, always polite & informative. Comes across as genuine & a bit shy, especially when he blushes at some of the over effusive callers.
Wouldn't say I find him fanciable, but very likeable.

Latest posts

Back