qvcusa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
Have just looked and they have a forum on qvcusa. I wanted to join but it wont let me. Also anyone know why we can`t purchase from them too ?

You have to have a delivery/billing address in the US to order from them.

I guess they dont sell to us because: (1) they want us to pay UK prices and
(2) its a bit of a palaver dealing with the customs forms etc that they have to complete and attach to the parcels.

I have also tried to register with their forum, but it would not recognise my account number.:42:

Linda

I guess they dont sell to us because: (1) they want us to pay UK prices and
(2) its a bit of a palaver dealing with the customs forms etc that they have to complete and attach to the parcels.

I have also tried to register with their forum, but it would not recognise my account number.:42:

Linda

..we have our own QVC!

My sis lives in the US so I buy stuff for her presents and get it sent direct, so I am a member. Good job I can't buy anything for me or I'd be skint.:42:

You need to register with them to join the forum as a newbie, it won't take our details. So if you know someone liking in USA or Canada use their address and phone number. It will ask the latter by the way.

Say they did deliver to us, think of the postage costs they would charge and then customs duty on top. No bargin.
Oh if you know someone living there they can order for you, but don't forget each state has their own sales tax so had that on. Then the getting it shipped over here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back