QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
I have never seen so much crap that is now on QVC.
I think all the male presemters should quit and leave all the female parrots to crow on.

Last edited:
I have never seen so much crap that is now on QVC.
I think all the male presemters should quit and leave all the female parrots to crow on.

ooo-eeerrr, I sense dissatisfaction and disappointment. Are you at Glasto, sitting in a small tent in the rain? Are you a fan of British female tennis players hoping for Wimbledon success? If you're looking to QVC to cheer yourself up, I'd give up if I were you and try IW for a change :wink2:

No i'm a 64 year old Pxxxxx of with QVC and IDW there nothing like they ware when they started as i said in another thread these channels just cater for woman a single sex world spare me.

No i'm a 64 year old Pxxxxx of with QVC and IDW there nothing like they ware when they started as i said in another thread these channels just cater for woman a single sex world spare me.

what about the tschy and Diy hours these hours aren't aimed at women.

You can turn these channels off you know it's easy you just press the button that says OFF.

Latest posts

Back