QVC - which brands do you still tune in to watch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a kitchen hour junkie, I am a sucker for nice pans and culinary implements. I also watch Yankee and a few Decleor or Gatineau shows. I don't know why I like the beauty shows because I use Clinique and Dr Hauschka myself. I just like the salon type atmosphere!

Inge ;)

I sort of dip into the jewellery but haven't bought for years. I look and think, "Oh that is nice". Then see the price and go no way even on easy pay.

The beauty shows Mally(short periods) and Laura Geller which I have never bought from. I get the idea one day I might see something I really fancy and buy it, not happened yet.

L'Occiane watch a bit of in case they suddenly have something interesting. Haven't bought from the for years on QVC, sorry but hate the Cherry,Verbena and synthetic like rose fragrances. Which seem to be the big sellers on QVC and loved by many. I was in the local L'Occitane store on Saturday for a nose at their sale. Did buy two items the honey range on sale. Sniffed the new fragrances they have, loved the Vanille & Narcisse but refused to pay the £49 it cost for a bottle. Came home looked on ebay and got a new bottle with the box for £21.99!!

Elemis I sort of watch, usually the TSV(I will have made my mind up if I want it before from seeing what it is in from here).

If a new brand I will try to watch to see if is of interest to me. Not happening these days, due to postage and how boring the products are.

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to any particular show, I will watch some fashion hours for entertainment value.I dip in and out of qvc and it will depend more on the presenter rather than the show as to how long I will watch. I do like the kitchen hours especially if Simon Brown is guest....

I use to regularly watch Honora shows and usually bought something. I haven't watch a whole hour of Honora for a couple of years now. I'm not sure if l just became bored or fed up of the same old same old. I'll watch LD shows and some beauty hours but the beauty shows are becoming very samey. I watch in the hope something might grab me but so far the make up hasn't. I think they do some good Bobbi Brown kits but just haven't been tempted enough to part with my hard earned. If it's a TSV l'll know in advance if l want it or not. Gone are the days l use to stay up for a TSV launch. I will make a point of looking and recording, if out,the Penhaligon shows. I make a note of perfumes that interest me and then pop in to town and try them in real life. I'm enjoying shopping on the High street more, seeing other brands not on Q and what they have to offer.

I like OPI, Nails Inc, and Leighton Denny. I especially like Leighton's shows as he makes sure you see the colours on the nails, unlike some OPI and Nails Inc shows where the colours are secondary to which celebrity wears them, or what awards they have won. Hello...yawn. Having said that I do like the choice of colours with Nails Inc compared to OPI and LD. I enjoy Lola Rose shows but have far too much to warrant buying more (OK I lie - I already have my beady eyes on yet another bracelet). Like silver shows especially gems, but they are far too expensive now. I like Kipling hours and again have far too many of them! I am not big into beauty shows so only watch some now and again. Oh and I also like Honora. Having said all that I too am finding the outward p & p, and return p & p have put me off buying items unless I really know I will keep them, and quite often I will find them for a better price elsewhere.

I like the Ken Paves shows - he's so watchable. I watch the gardening on a Saturday morning while I'm ironing and I like Lulu Guinness and some of the fashion (just to have a laugh sometimes). Don't watch jewellery now or beauty or technology. I do buy kitchen things from Q so sometimes tune in to see what they've got.

CCC

Far less than I used to!

Taxco Traditions on the rare occasion it's on.
Lola Rose occasionally.
Really annoyed that they dropped Kimberley Selwood as her jewellery was amazing.

Philosophy
Time Bomb
Mally
Laura Geller

Ronni Nicole

Some gardening shows

Charlie Bears and Steiff

I'm rarely buying anything now though. I will order the Time Bomb TSV next weekend as 100ml of night cream will last me ages.

Ojon in the vain hope that Denis might make a reappearance. Leighton cos i love to watch him paint and to see what i've bought 'blind'. Lulu G if she's on, not so much with the other guest and if it's with Catherine H, then not at all. Most beauty shows distract me enough to waste an hour seeing some make up going on although have grown tired of the BE shows now, 'very pretty very fresh' is wearing thin and Lee going through the shades using Nicola from Girls Aloud, Oprah Winfrey etc as comparisons I don't need to hear again, along with 'lucious layers of light'. Shut the Luck Up!!!

Latest posts

Back