QVC using DX Secure Mail Services

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What the courier did there was unacceptable SuziQ - you'd be better complaining to your normal courier as he probably arranged that courier and if he's conscientious then he will probably be horrified to discover what's gone on. :(

As for QVC claiming against the courier, that does not happen. Someone is telling porkies!

Yes they do. I didn't get one item from an order of craft things - 7 in total ordered on 1 order. 1 item came by RM and the rest via Hermes. I rang QVC to register not getting 1 item and they tried to claim 5 missing ones from the courier - who then came to me to clarify what was missing. She'd registered the missing parcel already because she gets a list of what she is due to deliver and the parcel was listed but the depot never got it. Eventually QVC listed it as returned. QVC denied that they were claiming 5 from the courier for me but I trust the courier more than QVC because she has been 100% reliable.

Since then I have to sign for all my parcels - which is a pain on days I'm not working from home - very fortunately I have a neighbour with young children who is often in.

So Lottie, sorry to say but you're wrong - QVC do claim from the courier - and don't notify them when a missing parcel turns up!

I've had a letter before asking me to confirm in writing that I have not received my item so that QVC can claim against the carrier who was supposed to have delivered it.

I have just had trouble with DX too. I ordered an item from the perfume shop and yesterday (Saturday) got the DX letter asking me to rearrange delivery, I phoned the number and got quite a helpful lady who couln't reschedule a delivery before tuesday because the depot doesn't open on saturdays. I asked about a card and she said that I should have had one as the courier had registered a "couldn't get access" We went through "do you live in a flat -no" "Is your house easily identified -yes" "Is the number clearly displayed -yes" She has reassured me that anyone can sign for the package and no ID will be required.
If DX get silly then I will just ring the perfume shop and give them an earful, I am certainly not paying to get my delivery, I have already paid s and h.
QVC use Hermes here and the courier is lovely, very helpful.

We still get Hermes here too, and the occassional thing by Royal Mail. I don't work in an office and am out all day, with no access to garden, shed, garage etc and most neighbours work too. Both families live too far away, so we have a nightmare with deliveries. Thank god for my lovely Hermes man!! He leaves some parcels in my green bin (with my blessing as puts in extra bags and hides well) which is tucked away at the back of the drive out of sight, and sometimes he even comes especially before 8.30am as he knows this is when we both leave the house. If QVC stop using Hermes then I'm afraid they will lose me as a customer. At least with RM if I miss the delivery I can arrange online for it to go to my local post office 2 days later. I will not be happy with these DX people at all!! As much as online shopping is fantastic, deliveries are not. I refuse to enter a shop unless on pain of death!!! I detest shopping with a passion, so I suppose I have to put up with a bit of hassle to get my parcels.

I'm still getting QVC deliveries via Royal Mail (small jiffy bags) and Hermes (larger boxes and grey bags) the two DX items were both jewellery items so maybe that's all that's being trialled in my area. Thankfully Im not a big jewellery buyer so this won't have much impact...if anythin g it'll put me off ordering QVC jewellery from now on.

Jude xx

Did you know that you can arrange to collect your order from the nearest Post Office Branch instead of waiting in for The DX?

(Me either - they kept quiet about that didn't they?!)

Thanks for the info LA; I'll use that in future, although I'm hoping I won't have to. I expect there's a charge for this; I think the PO charge 50p or so for royal mail parcels collected there?

Jude xx

Thanks for the info LA; I'll use that in future, although I'm hoping I won't have to. I expect there's a charge for this; I think the PO charge 50p or so for royal mail parcels collected there?

Jude xx

Does it??? :eek: Well that would just about put the tin lid on it wouldn't it?! :mysmilie_73:

Jude xx

that's what i call adding insult to injury. By the time these parcels arrive with all the extra charges, i think i'd rather have paid more in the high street and then at least i'd actually have the items.

Latest posts

Back