QVC US - free p and p on 1500 items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sued

Registered Shopper
Where as we have to wait for "Xmas surprises"- the US are doing free p and p and easy pays on 1500 items to make the holday season more affordable.
All advertised on the web site.

Well QVC UK what about us?
Why can they not be more open with the offers - rather than all the secrecy surrounding Xmas surprises.

I agree!!

It annoys me that they have Christmas Suprises on products and they only last for the hour!! What happens if you can't watch it!!

I agree!!

It annoys me that they have Christmas Suprises on products and they only last for the hour!! What happens if you can't watch it!!

Its to get you to watch all the time, just incase you miss something special and then you get tempted to buy something else :D

Its to get you to watch all the time, just incase you miss something special and then you get tempted to buy something else :D

Sometimes it's all so dreary, I can't be bothered to watch...bet others feel the same...and so they have to try and bribe us...but the surprises aren't really that brilliant a price.

I think I'll stick to the 24 hr review and kick myself if I miss anything reeaaalllly brilliant.

The max easy pay they do in America without charging interest is 5. Q US seem to do alot of max easy pay lately, all there TSVs have been on easy pay even the Honora one with was $29+. Here it is like pulling teeth getting easy pay on TSVs. Some brands you get others no, I sometimes wonder is it the company supplying who decide or QVC on easy pay?

Change the p and p policy and they would sell far far more.

I reckon if QVC changed the p&p policy we would either pay more for the goods or the money back guarantee would alter dramatically. I've always suspected that QVC's high p&p 'pays' for unusable returns.

I reckon if QVC changed the p&p policy we would either pay more for the goods or the money back guarantee would alter dramatically. I've always suspected that QVC's high p&p 'pays' for unusable returns.

Calvin, you are right.It does. Part of the p and p is an insurance. But I think per item the p and p charges are well over the top. After all, what percentage of goods are returned?

It also does not stop QVC selling on many items that have been used. There had been thread after thread about this.

Calvin, you are right.It does. Part of the p and p is an insurance. But I think per item the p and p charges are well over the top. After all, what percentage of goods are returned?

It also does not stop QVC selling on many items that have been used. There had been thread after thread about this.

And it makes me shudder to think just how items have been used!

Who do you think pays for the 0800 freephone numbers.... Its all included in the P&P somewhere no doubt.

I think QVC UK have been getting a shock lately with so many TSVs not selling out. Brands which where guaranteed to be big sellers are just not shifting in the way they did. They are learning what the high street shops have been feeling for months now. If they want to get more sells they need to sit down and have a big rethink of their selling of products. The shops are doing the big one or three day sales of 20% off everything and that is getting people in. QVC UK need to either cut prices to move the stuff or give more easy pay installments even on lower priced items. I am not sure if they will even do the multi item postage, now it would be great.

If like QVC US they do start having to cut staff, then the change of everyone getting items already returned will be higher. Less people actually checking the returned items.

Can I say I doubt very much the Lola Rose TSV will sell out, they should have had easy pay for a start.

the US have got the recession WAY worse than us. Employnment law and practice is different, you can go in to work one day and be told you are laid off, go away, if medical insurance was part of your package you lose that too. I am a member of a US crat site forum and the things they talk about on there would make your hair stand on end, eg family relocate to Hawaii from midwest for husbands job, two months later he is laid off, no redundancy pay, nothing.

Latest posts

Back