QVC Texts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Wel Debbie Fint has just ignore peoples texts during the gardening show coz they were too small , funny how she ignored them yet has been on her ipad and twitter account thru out the hr . No idea why they bother with texts anymore as they cant be bothered to read them out anymore.

Can't remember the particular show but she was ignoring the guest and staring at her "pad" most of the time then chipping in when she got a tweet. It is so stupid. If people want o share their lives then for goodness sake do it on Facebook or some other social site not on a shopping channel. We just want to see what is on offer and whether we want to buy it - couldn't care less how many bags or teddy bears anybody has got.

I was trying to watch a show recently and was waiting in the vain hope some info I wanted might be mentioned but it was a constant stream of "oh and Margaret in Telford has tweeted in and Shirley in Didsby loving the show" or whatever the names and locations were. Why bother telling us this? Who cares? I really cant watch anymore. That combined with the fact Jill is back and never seems to be off air.

if the tweets were about the product "how do you wash it?" "how long is it?" "is the XS 50 or 60 inch chest?" it wouldn't be so bad but the vast majority i hear personally are about the presenter "julia you look fabulous" :dull: "are you growing your hair pippa?" - is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know? etc etc. increasingly, the product is just an aside.

if the tweets were about the product "how do you wash it?" "how long is it?" "is the XS 50 or 60 inch chest?" it wouldn't be so bad but the vast majority i hear personally are about the presenter "julia you look fabulous" :dull: "are you growing your hair pippa?" - is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know? etc etc. increasingly, the product is just an aside.

Most of them are nauseatingly sycophantic, funny how the presenters always manage to feign surprise and embarrassment when they read them out.
The other thing i don't get is do these tweeters or whatever they're called think anyone is actually interested in their animals, bags etc. The presenters probably privately do the same as us groan and laugh at them.

they may well get a few genuine questions but pick out the sycophantic ones :cheeky: and every time we moan about tweets i feel guilty because i remember whoever it was on here who said it made her happy - and lets face it, it's not the tweeters fault. they're encouraged every five minutes.

they may well get a few genuine questions but pick out the sycophantic ones :cheeky: and every time we moan about tweets i feel guilty because i remember whoever it was on here who said it made her happy - and lets face it, it's not the tweeters fault. they're encouraged every five minutes.

I see your point but just because theyre encouraged doesn't mean they have to do it. It completely spoils the shows imo.

Thank you for remembering Janie x
I put my hand up I am from Tweeters Anonymous - I can say that now as I have repented now I know how much my little habit seriously hurts and offends you all...it is many weeks since my last tweet lol.
:mysmilie_512: Me and my dog enjoyed it whilst it lasted and he loved being famous :mysmilie_48:

Thank you for remembering Janie x
I put my hand up I am from Tweeters Anonymous - I can say that now as I have repented now I know how much my little habit seriously hurts and offends you all...it is many weeks since my last tweet lol.
:mysmilie_512: Me and my dog enjoyed it whilst it lasted and he loved being famous :mysmilie_48:

No.more i beg you:grin::grin::grin:

DJ - everything about qvc hurts or offends somebody on here - for me it's that pink thing, makes me sad. lol. tweet away if that's what your little heart desires. if they don't read out yours, it'll be somebody else's (((hugs)))

Well if they're begging for tweets DJ what else can one do?? Particularly with your dog tugging at your conscience & heart strings! :nod::grin:

DJ - everything about qvc hurts or offends somebody on here - for me it's that pink thing, makes me sad. lol. tweet away if that's what your little heart desires. if they don't read out yours, it'll be somebody else's (((hugs)))

What's the pink thing? i really hope i won't regret asking.

No.more i beg you:grin::grin::grin:

Its ok LEL I don't do it now, that was so yesterday lol I'll find a new way to amuse myself :mysmilie_480:
On a serious note, the presenters are giving the request for tweets the hard sell, it used to be a novelty but as with all things Q they don't know where to draw the line.

Latest posts

Back