QVC Spotter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would not have expect to see them, in my area of the Lake District. But, to be honest, I would not look twice, if I did. If QVC employees were stars, I am not a celebrityi spotter. You are one sad individual, if seeing a QVC model excites you! They are working women, trying to earn a living.

I would not have expect to see them, in my area of the Lake District. But, to be honest, I would not look twice, if I did. If QVC employees were stars, I am not a celebrityi spotter. You are one sad individual, if seeing a QVC model excites you! They are working women, trying to earn a living.

Who said they were excited about seeing a QVC model louise? I certainly wasn't.

Only ones I've spotted - Lorna Ko with her family in Westfield (West London)... and one of the models who does clothing and some makeup... also in Westfield but working.

Normally I just spot them on tv. Emma (does Nails Inc and Elemis) doing the irritating Bon Marché ad, and the Jane Plan ad.

She's also pictured on the Go-Pro dental ad, but is referred to as 'Alex'

Ouch ! A bit harsh.