qvc silver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

irish lass

Registered Shopper
Does anybody else find QVC silver jewellery loses its shine easily? All my silver has become "chrome-like" and next to other silver jewellery bought elsewhere, its looks cheap and nasty? I clean it properly but still looks like c++p.

Does anybody else find QVC silver jewellery loses its shine easily? All my silver has become "chrome-like" and next to other silver jewellery bought elsewhere, its looks cheap and nasty? I clean it properly but still looks like c++p.

never really had a problem tbh,have a few rings and a couple of pairs of earrings that have been fine
have a jewellery box that has a lining in that is supposed to protect the silver so I put them in that and they are ok,not sure what it is called
maybe someone on here has more idea than me?
:thinking2:

Have bought a lot of silver from QVC and agree that odd pieces, chains or whatever seem dull compared with others but suspect this is due to their origin. Cannot be sure but suspect odd items come as 'silver' as opposed to sterling silver and imagine the silver content is less. Keeping all jewellery in Prezerve containers is a brilliant idea as tarnish is non existant, everything is displayed in one place and kept clean and from tangling. I have two Prezerve zip pouches which cost about £13 each. One for gold and one for silver and both can be chucked straight into the safe if we are away or anything.:hi:

do you keep it in a prezerve case? these are good. havent noticed if qvc silver is worse than anywhere else. i dont usually buy from other jewellers just qvc!

Hi Irish lass

yes like others have said you need to store your Silver jewellery in a anti-tarnish box, case etc. i have this 753398 and it keeps all my jewellery in brilliant condition. As soon as I take mine off, I polish them with my silver cloth and into the jewellery wardrobe, keeps your jewels sparkling, you can get smaller ones though.

Latest posts

Back