QVC show home....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I already admitted I listened to more of the FB video chat or whatever you call it than I intended. Well, I actually heard most of it as I let it play on my iPad while I was putting make up on the other day. So I might as well tell you more - I’m sure you are dying to know.

Someone online asked if Rob Locke has a thing for our Debs as he has apparently mentioned her a few times on Ideal World (I wouldn’t know). She said she doubted it. And for all the people on here who love her books, she also said she’s not writing "steamy" ones any more. She and her hormones no longer need it apparently - she hasn’t had a boyfriend for years and hasn’t snogged anyone for 3 years. Straying into CHuntley territory with the oversharing.

I’ll stop now. In my defence, I only listened to save you all listening. That’s how selfless I am.

Didn’t she do some sort of fund raising for him a few years ago when he was stuck in the states with no money or job?

Hasn’t had a boyfriend? Who was that chap whose picture was on her blog then, some time but not three years ago? It was a rather awful snap taken in some cafeteria (she writes rather disdainfully... sorry about that! 😃😃).

I already admitted I listened to more of the FB video chat or whatever you call it than I intended. Well, I actually heard most of it as I let it play on my iPad while I was putting make up on the other day. So I might as well tell you more - I’m sure you are dying to know.

Someone online asked if Rob Locke has a thing for our Debs as he has apparently mentioned her a few times on Ideal World (I wouldn’t know). She said she doubted it. And for all the people on here who love her books, she also said she’s not writing "steamy" ones any more. She and her hormones no longer need it apparently - she hasn’t had a boyfriend for years and hasn’t snogged anyone for 3 years. Straying into CHuntley territory with the oversharing.

I’ll stop now. In my defence, I only listened to save you all listening. That’s how selfless I am.

As recently as that ????? (it must have been in the dark 🤭 )

Hasn’t had a boyfriend? Who was that chap whose picture was on her blog then, some time but not three years ago? It was a rather awful snap taken in some cafeteria (she writes rather disdainfully... sorry about that! 😃😃).
I thought she had a man in her life not so long ago, too. I mentioned Rob Locke earlier as his name came up on her FB thing but I don’t actually remember him on QVC. Just looked him up and saw this. It doesn’t say when it was so could this be where the picture you mentioned was from?

God I thought that was Ricky Gervais!

No, the photo I meant was in some kind of cafeteria, seated at the table, and with their dirty plates in front of them, ketchup and all! I mean why would you not wait until the table was cleared? And the cutlery was all over the place. It just looked really sloppy.

God I thought that was Ricky Gervais!

No, the photo I meant was in some kind of cafeteria, seated at the table, and with their dirty plates in front of them, ketchup and all! I mean why would you not wait until the table was cleared? And the cutlery was all over the place. It just looked really sloppy.
:LOL: I see what up you mean. I just noticed someone commented below the video ”David Brent”.

Latest posts

Back