QVC Selling Competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I know, let's have a contest. Take a product - boring / exciting / simple / complicated and make a recording of you selling it QVC-style. Upload it to Youtube and we can all watch it to comment on the selling technique!

Rules: The word "basically" is not allowed. Sentences beginning with the words "and" and / or "again" are not allowed. "You know" is also not allowed. You must speak fluently and continuously for at least 5 minutes. You may have a guest to help demonstrate your product. The best entry wins a the fabulous prize bottle of Liz Earle toner - which they have to collect from London or Brighton.

This isn't another search for a presenter is it? The last time that happened we got stuck with Craig.... :mysmilie_10::doh:

This isn't another search for a presenter is it? The last time that happened we got stuck with Craig.... :mysmilie_10::doh:

Lol! I entered that way back in 2007 when I was living in Paris. I came about 438th! I have the right voice for it but not the right appearance.

OK Julius
Are you going to start us off
As you have already had experience of what Q expect from their presenters.
I can't wait to see how you get on.

Go on Julius - I could do with cheering up.

OK. I will need to pick a product to sell. I will probably do a biro pen or a fork, and see how long I can talk about it without using any of those filler 'phrases. By the way all other clichés ARE allowed (the 'phone lines are literally melting, I need you on those phones, phenomenal value etc).

Latest posts

Back