QVC Room 101

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know exactly what you mean about Jan Springer! She looks as if she lives in the back of a cupboard with the Cobwebs, and only gets out for the odd jewellery show. LOL

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

kim mendleson
Quacker woman and her duck
Simon Biagi

ps how do I post a thanks, I thought I had done so, but dont see my name in the list of thankers for the post I thanked,

ok just a bit of fun for a cold, wet Bank Holiday Monday evening! :1:

If you could choose 3 guests/presenters/items/ranges from QVC to banish from our screens for ever to Room 101 what would they be?
:11::11:

It's a nice, warm September evening, here.

Three presenters? Hmm, that's rather difficult. I know, I shall assume that my arithmetical abilities are on a par with those of Ms CHuntley.

My three presenters are as follows:

1. Jill 'I'm a runner' Franks. There are no words to describe this creature:headbang:
2. Anne 'busy, busy, busy' Dawson. An unpleasant woman, trying to appear so very nice. Ugh!:puke:
3. The frightfully common Alison Keenan, who always seems to have purchased, from some high-class department store, a similar product to that which she is presenting.:angry:
4. The bumbling Kathy Whatsit; she might be charming in real life, but it is an insult to the unemployed to know that she gets paid - no doubt, well paid - for being such a useless presenter/salesperson:doh:
5. And, finally, my third presenter is .......... Ms Solipsist Roberts. Yes, she is one of the better presenters, but her belief that the world revolves around her - or part of her anatomy - is so tedious.:whew2:

It's a nice, warm September evening, here.

Three presenters? Hmm, that's rather difficult. I know, I shall assume that my arithmetical abilities are on a par with those of Ms CHuntley.

My three presenters are as follows:

1. Jill 'I'm a runner' Franks. There are no words to describe this creature:headbang:
2. Anne 'busy, busy, busy' Dawson. An unpleasant woman, trying to appear so very nice. Ugh!:puke:
3. The frightfully common Alison Keenan, who always seems to have purchased, from some high-class department store, a similar product to that which she is presenting.:angry:
4. The bumbling Kathy Whatsit; she might be charming in real life, but it is an insult to the unemployed to know that she gets paid - no doubt, well paid - for being such a useless presenter/salesperson:doh:
5. And, finally, my third presenter is .......... Ms Solipsist Roberts. Yes, she is one of the better presenters, but her belief that the world revolves around her - or part of her anatomy - is so tedious.:whew2:

You forgot to mention that she has always paid more for it than you would need to pay on QVC and it's not as good as the QVC one. You would think she would learn her lesson and look on QVC before buying elsewhere.

You forgot to mention that she has always paid more for it than you would need to pay on QVC and it's not as good as the QVC one. You would think she would learn her lesson and look on QVC before buying elsewhere.

:nod:Originally, Boris Bear, I did put these points in, but believed that my rant would be too hard on those Keenan-lovers, so left them out.

The points that you raise are those that really annoy me: Keenan really does look down upon the viewers. She makes it worse by always forgetting to order items that she professes to love - and that subsequently sell out - before she comes on air. Does she expect us to believe her? We could, I suppose, but that would mean that her memory is on a par with Kath. Tough call.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back