QVC Red Button

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked the +1 option too and I know I used it last Friday..I had no idea it was going to disappear either!

I wish QVC had used one the new channels to host a +1 of the live presentations as they knew they were dumping the red button. I often used it to catch shows I'd forgotten to record.

QVC Active?

Is it just my tv or has the red button for QVC Active been discontinued?

thank you so much for that. I had scrolled through the last 3 pages but not found anything. Oh well at least I know now. How annoying!

thank you so much for that. I had scrolled through the last 3 pages but not found anything. Oh well at least I know now. How annoying!

I no it did come it handy at times . I find it easier using the search bar if your looking for a specific thread rather than having to scroll back pages :wave:

Thought it was my controller acting up too...till I realized it is not the usual qvc replays (6am)..it's one of their other channels with the mustard coloured headings. Now have to look online for the tsv. :smirk:

I liked it too, especially if I missed to TSV the night before, I could just press the button and quickly see what it was.

Latest posts

Back