QVC, please, get professional

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
And get the models hair tied back when applying products to their faces. White cloth hair bands are the way to go. Applying primer and foundation to the central third is not realistic or accurate, beside the fact we know the models have product on already, stop that idiocy too.

It might help if they actually started with no makeup on. If you look closely they always have makeup already replied and the makeup presenter/artist just seems to dab at them alot.

it irritates me that they always have mascara on - even when they are demonstrating makeup removers / cleansers.

or - am I the only person who removes eye make up with my cleanser ?

It might help if they actually started with no makeup on. If you look closely they always have makeup already replied and the makeup presenter/artist just seems to dab at them alot.

it irritates me that they always have mascara on - even when they are demonstrating makeup removers / cleansers.

or - am I the only person who removes eye make up with my cleanser ?

I agree with you both, it makes such a nonsense of the on-air presentations...

I'd like to see some less modelly people showing the make up ranges - they wheel out Deborah-Anne like she's some kind of Elephant Woman with a bit or rosacea, who still looks stunning with red cheeks, or Babs who they talk about like she's done well to get the bus there on her own; she's 63!! And looks fab. If it doesn't settle in cracks and looks good on someone with a hooded or crepey eye - let's see it! What looks good on Courtney and Nalintha might not suit the rest of us. Not 'us' here of course - the others!!

I'd like to see some less modelly people showing the make up ranges - they wheel out Deborah-Anne like she's some kind of Elephant Woman with a bit or rosacea, who still looks stunning with red cheeks, or Babs who they talk about like she's done well to get the bus there on her own; she's 63!! And looks fab. If it doesn't settle in cracks and looks good on someone with a hooded or crepey eye - let's see it! What looks good on Courtney and Nalintha might not suit the rest of us. Not 'us' here of course - the others!!

Thats cos we are all bootiful:smirk:

There are enough Q fans out there to have " real " people as their guinea pigs on the skincare and makeup shows. Enough of them ring in praising this, that or the other or asking AY for advice so lets get a few of them on air I say. The thing is, on real people all their far fetched gobble de gook would be shown up for what it actually is and Q doesn`t like that.

That reminded me of some American programmes i.e. Dynasty etc when the women woke up with their make up, hair still pristine! I used to go to sleep with my eye makeup still on (sorry Donna, cowering in the corner) and used to frighten myself in the mirror! :mysmilie_505:

lol I can just see Mrs Smith from Milton Keynes lying on the couch whilst AY is wittering on about the miracle effects of some brand and the guest is slathering Mrs Smith with some concoction and Mrs Smith declares " gee that stuff stinks and my face feels about to set on fire " or " this feels no better than Ponds cold cream or a tub of Nivea sweetie " or " crikey love your hands feel rough, get some of ur handcream on them " or " blinking heck Ali this is the first time I`ve seen you up close and personal and your bags don`t half show ". Oh dear the images that conjures up lol, now I know why Q use models .....

This thread is so true & the posts have given me a laugh - thankyou :):clapping:

Latest posts

Back