Qvc platform

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
As a older guy there is nothing on this channel for men when QVC started it sold multi products in fact
you left the TV on all day.
But all you get now is female crap day in day out even tech has been put on the back burner in place off
this you get garden products fine if you have a garden not much if you haven't.
QVC SHOULD BE MADE TO CHANGE IT'S NAME TO QVC THE WOMANS CHANEL.:mysmilie_51:

Have a nice drink and a sit down. Deep breaths!

I can only assume that Q only stocks what sells; perhaps items for men haven't been successful for them if they don't do them any more.

As a older guy there is nothing on this channel for men when QVC started it sold multi products in fact
But all you get now is female crap day in day out even tech has been put on the back burner in place off

I hate to break this to you PA, not all women want wall to wall beauty either. If that's not your thing there is nothing on anymore. I've more or less given up watching altogether.

The biggest sellers for QVC are Beauty,Fashion and finally Houseware. So of course they will sell these, its all about them making money from us. They won't sell men's crap if it does not sell for them. Simple.

The answer is don't watch and do what many of us do. Shop elsewhere.

I've posted a similar post myself

Console yourself that it would only be tat you would have to pay a fortune in postage there and back.

See, every cloud has a silver lining!!

Men are probably not as fooled by the lure of aspiration that qvc seems hell bent on implying.

(waits for feminists)

I`ve seen males on QVC related facebook pages and groups who have been thrilled to bits to buy lots of Elemis tsv`s, Liz Earle, Yankee candles and Charlie Bears. I`m a woman and rarely watch Q let alone buy from them. I don`t buy into their beauty gobble de gook, their jewellery is near enough all silver, gold plated, fashion or glass, their clothing is mainly dire and their prices are often far from being a bargain, especially with their p and p on top.

Latest posts

Back