QVC....P&P.and quick delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
It's been spoken many a times but I am just hoping someone from there who comes on this forum can read and take into consideration .Why can't qvc have quick delivery ,yes I know they had it before for a short while and maybe they cancelled it because it was not profitable to them .But just see channels like tjc where they cap the P&P .quite often they have free delivery days .And I got a voucher for free delivery for a whole month no matter how many times used .I hardly shop with them except in those early days when things were nice .Now it's not only jewellery they ship yet their postage is good .Also few times when I lost something ,they immediately replaced ,unlike qvc ,where they will send a stupid declaration form ,sign and the whole waiting game When I want something urgently ,there is no way of getting early except wait for Royal Mail ,and hope it reaches and does not go missing .Honestly fed up .

The next day delivery is coming back in the New Year. They stopped for November and December because the holiday rush.

Of course it will only really work if you are in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland have no chance.

I guess people need it at this time of the year ,but trust qvc ,to leave it on Royal Mail to deliver .

It's mind boggling isn't it? Especially as we know other retailers can do so much better for far less cost! I saw the Clarks Eskimo Ski slipper on QVC, which I liked the look of. Because of their P&P and uncertainty over half-sizes, I certainly wasn't going to risk wasting as much as £10 on total postage if they had to go back. I had a shop around and eventually settled on Bells Shoes via Amazon (they also supply Debenhams), who had the colour and size combination I wanted, QVC, of course, didn't. The slippers were several Pounds cheaper to start with, and they had free delivery and free returns should I need it. Luckily, they're excellent, so I'm keeping them! I ordered them around 3pm yesterday and they were delivered at 10am this morning. FOR FREE. So I'm with the OP - if you're reading QVC, why are you so far behind the competition in so many areas? Do you just not care? Do you think you're too big to fail? I'm sure that it'll come to bite you in the backside one day.

I don't worry about the length of time delivery takes within reason ,but I do question how they work out the various postage charges. Maybe for transparency Q could publish their list of charges if they haven't already.

I don't mind paying postage and most things arrive within a few days, however, it does get my goat if I want to order two of the same thing but in different colours or sizes and have to pay postage on each thing of the same item number. I also sometimes want to order a load of plants but by the time I've ordered five items with an average of £5 or more per item, it's just not worth it. They should have capped P&P of £7 for two or more items.

CC

QVC in the US have recently reviewed their delivery charges maybe we will see something here too. It is very expensive when ordering a few items.

Latest posts

Back