QVC on Twitter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hate those kind of things since i found out my bf at the time was two timing me on it and do we really need to know when your having a cup of tea etc sorry all you fans of it its just my experiance and a QVC marketing tool. Moan over:3:

Hate those kind of things since i found out my bf at the time was two timing me on it and do we really need to know when your having a cup of tea etc sorry all you fans of it its just my experiance and a QVC marketing tool. Moan over:3:

i totally agree, i really dont need or want to know what theyre doing and when , i cant stand the whole facebook/myspace thing either

I was the first one to follow them (my claim to fame lol) and ive only seen one tweet that looked a bit like advertising. The rest has just been the presenters having a giggle really.

I only joined twitter recently and am following 150 people - it's really addictive people like Stephen Fry for example post some really interesting 'tweets'.

BTW Stacey Schieffelin (YBF) and Joan Rivers are also on Twitter.

Yep, I'm on there too - it is quite addictive, don't alwaysupdate my profile - but love seeing what Stephen Fry is up to - and Phillip Schofield! Just had a look at Anthony's page and the QVC one, both are quite good I think - the presenters seem to be interacting on it anyhow, Catherine's posted a few times.

Hi Shopcat,
might be a silly question, and maybe I am showing myself to be a right idiot with htis question:, but how do you know that Stephen Fry (for instance) really is Stephen Fry (or anyone else "famous") and not someone pretending to be?
No meanness implied I am just really wondering.:33::20:

There are lists of (genuine!) 'celebs' that twitter - Stephen Fry is brilliant! And yes, he does look like James May in his current photo! I don't post much either, but Phill Jupitus, Alan Davies and Stephen Fry post enough for all of us.

Here is a link to the 50 most followed on Twitter - SF is number one.

Latest posts

Back