QVC On Facebook As Of Today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joined this aft - thanks for this Graham. Educated my other half on Basso and his practices last night, he was incredibly shocked and said he was aghast QVC let him on over here given the strength of feeling against him.

I am curious, I also joined the QVC Facebook page and two days later got a 'personal' be friends with Debbie Greenwood request. I accepted [wishing it was Anthony] but now she has disappeared from my friends list..

I am now wondering if I dreamt it!!

I am curious, I also joined the QVC Facebook page and two days later got a 'personal' be friends with Debbie Greenwood request. I accepted [wishing it was Anthony] but now she has disappeared from my friends list..

I am now wondering if I dreamt it!!

It was someone pretending to be Debbie - when you enlarged the profile picture she was topless!!!

A number of us reported them and thankfully they have been removed :(

Just read your "wall" with great interest. I dont think I will ever bother buying anything from him. I think that most designers now jump on the bandwagon to look as if they give a damn about the animals and what happens to them.

Yes, it looks as if the boycoot that happened a few years ago (remember the supermodels who posed together naked for an ad against using fur) seems to have been forgotten about.

I hope many more join Graham's group on facebook, very good that it will pop up when anyone searches for QVC

Latest posts

Back