QVC No Quibble Money Back Guarantee .... as long as you don't send too much back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry, might be a bit dense here, but what am I suppose to look at??? Loads of Happy Birthday stuff and others promoting QVC things

GRRR! For some reason the wall defaults to "just QVC" (see above the posts). Select "just others" and you'll see what the great unwashed have posted. :headbang:

Well done Klarion :rock: at least it's on there now am I'm sure regular FB users will find it easily enough if they are also QVC customers.

Well done Klarion :rock: at least it's on there now am I'm sure regular FB users will find it easily enough if they are also QVC customers.

Someone who's account was closed had beat me to it, but QVC seems to have contacted them directly with a reply rather than post an answer generally (I suspect their account got reopened).

I hope this causes more people to question QVC's policies on FB and embarrass the Hell out of them.

Last edited:
My Letter to Mr Boyd CEO - Update!!

Just had a call from a very polite guy called Chris in the CEO's office in Liverpool, even though my letter was sent to Marco Polo House. Apparently Mr Boyd works between the two locations but all customer operations are dealt with up there because this is where all customer records are held, so that makes sense. I was told that all the points raised in my letter will be carefully considered and investigated and Mr Boyd will make the final decision about my account and I should hear from his office again early next week. So we shall see.......

Just had a call from a very polite guy called Chris in the CEO's office in Liverpool, even though my letter was sent to Marco Polo House. Apparently Mr Boyd works between the two locations but all customer operations are dealt with up there because this is where all customer records are held, so that makes sense. I was told that all the points raised in my letter will be carefully considered and investigated and Mr Boyd will make the final decision about my account and I should hear from his office again early next week. So we shall see.......

Sounds like they didn't follow their own procedures as outlined on FB ;)

Fingers crossed, PPC :rock:

I read thier very PC reply on facebook - so i've followed the link and asked them to tell me what my return rate is and how they work it out ie over what period and do they take into account their own mistakes/broken/faulty items.

I await my reply!

So it is.

So I answered it: let's see what they come back with now :cheeky:

love to be able to click on "like it", but I am a novice to FB and only on there as my kids are all away for Uni am not sure how to do it. Some of facebook eludes me, but then i am only on there to spy on my kids lol

love to be able to click on "like it", but I am a novice to FB and only on there as my kids are all away for Uni am not sure how to do it. Some of facebook eludes me, but then i am only on there to spy on my kids lol

LOL! Don't worry :happy:

Have you noticed that they came back with a PC reply rather speedily, but have yet to answer my response to it?

I find that rather telling... :devil:

sorry star - i'm not much of a fB fan myself,so its a bit like the blind leading the blind:blush:

hope someone can help you xx

Perhaps a separate thread could be started about how to use FB so as not to detract from the purpose of this one??

I don't think QVC on FB are talking to me any more :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back